Almost 24 hours in, and no updates or fixes for plethora of 10.2.7 bugs

What do you expect from a company that develops a game so poorly it requires 3rd party addons to be decently playable? They also fired most of their QA teams, so I’m pretty sure WoW is technically on life support when it comes to bug fixes and customer service. They produce something, push it out, expect the paying subs to essentially beta test it live, and maybe fix it, maybe not…

dont worry guys blizzard thinks theres NOTHING WRONG WITH THE GAME. 1HR MAINTANENCE rolling restarts NEXT WEEK. check your launchers it just dropped.

I notice they haven’t fixed the bug where you can’t see your own guildies in the Guild Roster view :pensive: I really wish they would fix that!

1 Like

Be safe Kneeshooter :slight_smile:

1 Like

We should not be too highfalutin about what constitutes development.

They have shrugged off complaints with a superciliousness born of the knowledge that they were unchallengeable.

Feels like trouble caused by people who set the timetables, not the ones who have to meet them. Could be further complicated by any restructuring going on, which is what the radio silence feels like in particular.

Hopefully everyone working on fixes has been able to do it without too much undue stress. It is what it is and it’ll be fixed when it’s fixed. It shouldn’t have happened and hopefully things were learned from whatever went so wrong.

Being understanding isn’t the same as waving it off, the patch was a legit catastrophe and should be taken very seriously. But I’m more interested in fixes and good working conditions for the staff than anything else.

Still waiting for the two 10.2.7 brewmaster buffs that still haven’t been implemented onto LIVE servers…