Allied Races not appearing

Might be. I saw mention of that in one of the chats discussing this issue. There doesn’t seem to be a way to manually leave that. It is being looked into.

1 Like

Also have both of these happening. Newcomer on all characters, even ones that are definitely not new (17 days play time for instance), and no allied races showing up in the creation. I have been inactive for about 8 months, so perhaps it’s related to that as well?

Casual Player here, same issue as other folks have been describing, I’ve had my account for years but I took a break for a good amount of time. Finally unlocked Void Elves and then I go to create one and its not an option.

update on my experience, after shadowlands dropped i hit lvl 55 got off for the night and checked character creation, to my surprise all the allied races where showing! i did not open a ticket or anything just randomly showed up? sorry im not much help to others still experiencing this bug. goodluck!

1 Like

I wonder if they were able to push through a hotfix! Here’s hoping others are finding he same.

they have not yet.

still not fixed

I know this doesn’t work for everyone, but after I reached 30 hours played time on the character I’d boosted 6 months ago, that I’d used to unlock the Vulpera, they showed on the creation screen. The character reached 50 earlier so met that unlock criteria, just apparently needed to get out of “Newcomer” status.

This didn’t work for my daughter. She just hit more than 30 hours with the character she opened the Vulpera with and still nothing. It looks to be just a bug and one that needs to be fixed like now. My daughter hasn’t been able to make her Vulpera in a week now.

I had this problem. Not sure what I did but yesterday after unlocking Highmountain Tauren race, I was able to see allied races on the creation screen. It could be possible that playing for 30 hours on your first character makes it appear or graduating from Newcomer chat (though I did not get any notice that I graduated). I would say just keep playing and it will either appear or Blizzard will fix it.

So I finally unlocked Kul Tiran, the only race I have unlocked. I was in Newcomer Chat for 30 hours until the system registers you as a regular player.

If you are in Newcomer Chat you will not be able to pick allied races until you reach 30 hours played

I’m having the same issue. Really annoyed that I pushed hard to unlock nightborne quickly, and now can’t even play one -_-

same here still cant make a vulpera

Omg blizz, fix it please…

2 Likes

I’m also not able to create a new race. I’m a returning player, with several characters, so this account is not new. I’m forced into the Newcomer Chat and unable to leave.

Edit: I had to get to 50 to leave the chat and create the new races.

2 Likes

According to this, the issue has been fixed about 8 hours ago. Yet i still cannot create an allied race. Blizzard…

2 Likes

Same as above

Then you’ll want to follow the steps in that article and submit a new bug report.

2 Likes

What article?

The one in the post that you first referenced.

I also just noticed you bumped the other thread so I provided it in my reply to that one.