Allied races for Worgen and undead: Nelf Worgen and San'layn

Regardless of what’s said, people only see “elves” and don’t look deeper. At all. In the end it’s up to Blizzard and I’m confident that they actually look at lore rather than discounting something for being an “elf”, also the most popular race in game.

4 Likes

Totally agree, mag’har and lightforged draenei should have been customization quests like night warrior was. Broken draenei and Mok’nathal would have been much more interesting as allied race slots for those two

6 Likes

There are enough elfs.

So much so they could make their own faction.

With adding to customization threw achievements/questing. One issue would be heritage armor. I think the whole level a char from 20-110 is kinda dull. If you have already leveled a number of chars to max. It’s only gonna burn you out on the game faster.

One thing that doesn’t make sense to me is that Alleria can open portals threw the void to transport troops. Why don’t void elves have a portal spell like that? Meaning that can send you to the void elf starting area or someplace else. Lorderon battle we see this happen.

For the love of all that is unholy, please, no more elves or elf allied races.

Do you mean like hijacking Void Elves? Y’know, that Alliance race?

Lovely Horde double standards.

1 Like

Mmk:

1. San’layn have existed long before Void elves.
  2. Are you seriously… SERIOUSLY… implying that Horde would be “Stealing” an alliance race of which was the already “stolen” Horde race? Really?
  3. San’layn are not void elves, if you actually paid attention to lore, you’d realize they have absolutely nothing to do with Void Elves, and the fact that you think they’re the same tells me all I need to know about your lore knowledge.
6 Likes

Void elves are literally a recolour of a horde race with some tentacles thrown in their hair. Also san’layn that we are after aren’t just grey blood elves with red eyes, look at the blood princes and blood queen, they do have distinctions and should be based off of them.

4 Likes
  1. High Elves have existed long before Blood Elves. Void Elves have been added before San’layn.
  2. Do you mean the race that was added on the Horde side for no other reasons except marketing strategy?
  3. High Elves are not Blood Elves. If you actually paid attention to the lore, you’d realize they have absolutely nothing to do with Blood Elves, and the fact that you think they’re the same tells me all I need to know about your lore knowledge.

I couldn’t care less what you “need to know” about “my knowledge of the lore”. You’re nobody. Your approval isn’t the measurement of what makes sense here or what fits the lore or not.

2 Likes

Ah i shoulda known this was gonna lead to high elf whining, not worth dragging through this dumpster fire fight again. peace lmao

6 Likes

Just mad because his own rubbish works on them too.

Uh, yes High Elves and Blood Elves are the same, and they have everything to do with them. The difference is quite literally in name only. Arthas attacked Silvermoon, killing 90% of the Quel’dorei. 90% of the survivors, under Kael’thalas, renamed themselves Sin’dorei in honor of the blood shed in Silvermoon when their race was slaughtered. the 10% who refused to ‘rebrand’ moved to Dalaran, sating their mana addiction by begging at the Kirin Tor’s door.

7 Likes

Which was never playable on the Alliance, and you’re not entitled to it, so I don’t care about your whining about not having high elves, quite frankly. There’s some in the community that I respect, but not those that are like: “I’m entitled to high elves and you can’t have anything else”. That’s all a bunch of nonsense. You’re fully able to advocate for high elves being put in–no one is stopping you. I would never go into their thread and be like: “NO HIGH ELVES, I JUST WANT SAN’LAYN!” or any other allied race for that matter, because that’d be selfish. I’m fine with people getting what they want. I’m not fine with people playing pretend, making up lore to fit their narrative, and saying ‘well you don’t deserve yours because I can’t have mine’.

So this tells me even further just how much you know nothing about lore, and how I really can’t take anything you say seriously at all further.

Cool, you’re the same to me, except here’s the thing. Allied Races are based on lore, which you clearly have no grasp on, so your point is entirely moot. You can shout about heasdcanons, but it’s not true lore. Blood Elves are on the Horde, and you can deal with it. Nice try, but everything you said right there is basically: “ALLIANCE SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN HIGH ELVES SO YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO GET ANOTHER ELF VARIANT BECAUSE VOID ELVES!”

You even implied you don’t like void elves, and now you’re using them to ‘prove a point’! Which is hilarious.

6 Likes

I want saberon for the Horde as the worgen-skeleton allied race. No more elves.

I would love to play as a San’layn/Darkfallen.

9 Likes
7 Likes

Nelf Worgen would need a drastically different wolf form, as that is what you see all the time not the humanoid form.

Agata…you are WRONG! Look up your lore, by playing Warcraft RTS games. Especially Warcraft 3, and if you go to the Races section, of the official World of Warcraft website, and read their story, it will read out loud that Blood Elves ARE High Elves, who renamed their race, to honor their fallen comrades, who perished, when Arthas Menethil and his Scourge army, ran-sacked and destroyed Silvermoon Coty, home of the HIGH ELVES! All 3 Windrunner sisters: Alleria, Vereesa, and Sylvanas, in life, were all HIGH ELVES! Also, go to Character Creation screen in-game, and click on “More Info”, it tells you that Blood Elves WERE High Elves. Just because you do not like something, especially when there’s solid evidence of being true, does NOT make it a lie…

7 Likes

Yea but They’re not anymore. Does their Culture Name Sin’dorei has to be turned back to Quel’dorei if Blood Elves are High Elves.

Since Blood Elves name themselves after the Fallen called the Sin’dorei in which honor those who stand against the Scourge. Not only the name Sin’dorei but their whole Culture changed as well. That’s why you see less Rangers in their Society more Light Zealots of the Blood Knights and Magisters focusing more on Magic than gaining Nature Magic.

1 Like

Yes to both, as I do love the idea of Night Elven Worgen ever since reading the comic series, so there’s definitely some precedence to them.

I’ve also supported San’layn as well and Fallyn as the head of their cause has always been a great ally and friend to the High Elf cause, so please, let’s not make this about High Elves vs San’layn and ‘stealing’, as in the end we both face similar challenges trying to get our ARs off the ground and we’re stronger together.

So please, let’s just cut the drama as it’s not needed.

2 Likes