Allied races for Worgen and undead: Nelf Worgen and San'layn

Plus, if we’re talking about other ARs that would be cool… Botanai are meh in my opinion for many reasons that people are bringing up.

1. Arakkoa would be just fine, in my opinion.
  2. Saberon, I see people talking about a lot. Could counter Arakkoa.
  3. Ogres or Mok could also be a counter to Arakkoa if ever added in, of course, and use KT rig. (or Rexxar in terms of Mok)
  4. Sethrak would be good for Alliance in my opinion. Could work for Horde too, but me personally, I’d like to see them on Alliance.

There’s heaps of other races that make more sense than Botanai, imo. Plus, we don’t know how they’re affected by being cut off by the Everbloom. They could be negatively affected to a high degree. We simply do not know.

And by changing the old lore, you are creating new lore. Is that a concept to hard to understand? They can retcon the lore saying that a group of say’layn fled somewhere else. You know like they retcon lore to create blood elf demon hunter??? The only way that you can retcon lore by not creating new lore is if you change the old lore in a way that we already knew it. Like if they decide to retcon lore saying that sylvanas had nothing to do with the wrathgate it wouldn’t be knew lore since it has already been like that before. Other wise mostly every retcon IS knew lore.

Like how they retcon the KT human to have drust ancestor to make them bigger. It is NEW lore.

Step from the high horse friend, you don’t talk like you know better

alright

Things can change, and they could explore more the old god corruption within the dream

then the precedence already exist and they can create new lore with this as base.

You’ve shared your opinion, you don’t like these two as allied races, and you want your own introduced. Seriously, make your own thread on this discussion. If you really think about it, botani don’t fit into BFA as much as you think they do. They’d make even less sense then what you think of Nelf worgen and San’layn. If anything, botani, beings of nature and consumption, would actually be the one’s more fit for a druidic expansion.

You’ve said your piece, just leave it at that. This is literally a thread advocating Nelf worgen and San’layn as viable and feasible options. If you’ve read the earlier comments, you’d see how they’d work and are actually relevant to the story of BFA. Not only this, people who want it have brought up good points, and have made their cases. And if you really understand what it is to want to play as something in WoW, why not let us go about our business?

4 Likes

Plus, they never specified the numbers of San’layn, nor where they were to begin with, nor where the missing blood princes went. There’s a whole underground kingdom in NR we cleaned out. Bet it could be used for something really interesting.

2 Likes

Is hard to understand that they can create new lore without changing old lore?

And retcon is they changing old lore and creating more with the old lore changed as base?

so clearly there are difference, like i said

i will stay here as long people keep quoting me and talking to me because of what i said

I do know better in regards to worgen than you do.

I would but you’re striking me as the type of person to put up a wall and refuse any type of factual evidence thrown up there. Go look stuff up on wowpedia.

Already done and it was made into a raid as I said prior; There’s probably not the end of it but at the time being it’s probably not a threat as Cenarius said, ‘the dream has been cleansed of xavius corruption’

Read what I said about Leorajh; Just because there’s one ‘friendly’ and he wasn’t even friendly, again he wanted to KILL YOU SEVERAL TIMES. Just because there’s one that allies with you it’s temporary at best. Doesn’t mean you can apply that to an entire race.

I never said I knew lore about this topic. I know worgen lore on the other hand and the Kaldorei lore as well.

This is the last time I’m responding to you as any attempt to converse with you is just you refuting logic and any attempt to explain reason to you.

2 Likes

Yep but the KT human and DI WAS retcon. You are the one saying that those what not the same. I only showed you how retcon could also be new created lore… But it seems that you have a difficulty to understand that…

Why dont we just report him for trolling and moving on?

1 Like

works for me, tired of arguing for what seems like an hour now

1 Like

By that token we have as many humans as we have elves. Human, Kul’tiran, Worgen, Undead. I’ll never understand the whole “we have enough elves” when no one comments how many humans we have.

5 Likes

JFC What did I wake up to? LUL

Anyways, about the San’layn.

Right now it seems far too late to introduce simply regular undead elves that were victims of Arthas’s purge of Stratholme sadly so if they were to add an undead elf AR to the Horde it would pretty much have to be San’layn.

Again, I am not against us having undead elves at all. Dark Rangers and all that are actually appealing to me. The San’layn though are so few numbers but then again, void elves. Now… what we all are forgetting here is Bolvar. He could still have a few San’layn up his sleeve and be trying to bring the San’layn into the horde as a Trojan horse to spy on Sylvanas? Just a thought!

1 Like

sigh

You barely said something beyond your own opinion

Now you are talking like you are blizzard, maybe thats why know more than me

3 times is not “several times”

And yes because one is friendly open precedents of then being playable

If you know worgen lore can you enlighten us to how it was worgen lore before cataclysm? how tons of then were friendly to the alliance?

they were not even related to night elves, and guess what? they change their lore to adapt and they become playable

Why say its impossible to do with the Botani?

-> says headcanon and opinion as a fact
-> ignoring that lore can change and saying its impossible to happen when there are precedents for it

The kultirans are just like humans, they expanded their lore with a group that had drust heritage

Dark iron always had lore precedence with burning eyes and black skin with the ragnaros magic, it never said they could not have “fire beards”

You know mass report is against the rules right?

This is how you deal with people with different opinions? call friends to report?

You guys were the ones who keep quoting me, and talking to me, just saying.

I know, I say this many times, but I have to :stuck_out_tongue: We never have seen the actual number of San’layn and have no idea how many are out there. Blizzard never gave us a number, not even a proper estimation. We only saw those that were killed, this expansion. It’s been so many years, and they had to come from somewhere. I feel like there’s way more than we think, because suddenly there were a few neophytes, then new ranks, even a new blood prince, so really who actually knows.

Yeah it’s actually like that with a LOT of races when it comes to numbers. I try to give it a benefit of the doubt. I mean who knows, surviving San’layn may have continued to endure… and fed upon/turned other elves into them over the years and only recently they came out of hiding. Plus there is my Bolvar theory. We just don’t know sadly!

True that. We might never know… but I hope we do someday, hahaha!

It would be kind of interesting to see if Blizzard releases undead elves, they included the night elves turned from Darkshore into the mix as well.

They could’ve been raised by Sylvanas’ Val’kyr or something and maybe controlled to serve the horde? I dunno, just throwing out answers; Void elves shouldn’t be nearly as plentiful in lore as they are but they are because we have a bunch of players running around as them and they’re in the Alliance.

As said prior, there was plenty of elves who were afflicted by the worgen curse back in the days of the War of the Satyr, so various classes can be implemented in this area as well, maybe we can finally get the rare elusive worgen monk. Hopes for paladins as well but it prob wont happen

1 Like

That is exactly what I said but people a lot of people didn’t read my thread and get stuck on the whole “Night elf worgen were only druids” argument.

Of course, I even linked a picture of one of them biting a damn sentinel in the comic. LOL

Also again, Fallynn, I made the exact same argument too about night elf worgen. No one knows exactly how many were even afflicted!

5 Likes

Exactly! I hate when people pretend they know numbers for sure when in reality we simply don’t know and it was never said.

1 Like