Allied Race Idea: Arakkoa šŸ¦

boy, If i was in charge of what kind of glyphs could be put in, druids would be a very fabulous bunch lol

1 Like

Iā€™d be spoiling the mess out of new druid glyphs, thereā€™s a lot of stuff that can be added to the list. :heart:

1 Like

Now, as for having druid class available to the Arakkoa as a playable race, I have ideas and lore theories that would support them being able to be druids. Now obviously they wield solar magic, even casting solar wrath the same as balance druids. But if they really escaped into Azeroth, perhaps Aviana could adopt some of them as their matron and have them as followers therefore giving them a link into druidry.

2 Likes

Shut up and take my money

3 Likes

I love dreanai and arrokaa!! :rofl: Just like I love truls and wargons.

2 Likes

And so we need a race with this visual and theme in the game to enrich and diversify more the races of warcraft.
It was a waste leaving arakkoas and saberons rot in Draenor.

3 Likes

(Reminder that this allied race idea is brilliant and we could use those escaped races from the Mahā€™gar questline possibly. We didnā€™t see the Arakkoa specifically but they donā€™t show everything on their mind all the time so!)

5 Likes

The eyes of all who oppose the arakkoa shall be pecked!

3 Likes

Arakkoas are good candidates, like the saberers, to be another addition to the playable races.

2 Likes

Want birbs. Give birbs.

5 Likes

Best birbs.

6 Likes

Bumping this thread again for birbs. People are still waiting for any mention of arakkoa.

6 Likes

Seems most of them joined gulā€™dan and the legion on AU Draenor. The ones who donā€™t stay up in their nests throwing chakrams at us whenever we come up there. Leave em to rot.

Although I have never been a huge fan of this race, I have to say as an allied race for alliance it seems like a pretty decent fit. The only contingency that I think would have to be addressed is the explanation as to why a race of bird people need flying mounts, or canā€™t fly in a zone for that matter.

They would need a racial with a cast time of a normal mount that allows them to fly and only unlockable if the player has flying. same way as a worgen has running wild at level 20.

The worgen get their running free without the need of buying the first level of riding.

1 Like

We see a few in the Maw and Maldraxxus I believe

2 Likes

We do?

Neat!

I do hope everyone gets to see the race they want to play playable someday!

2 Likes

Bumped this up randomly like I do with a few threads after they are near death, playing through spires of arak and it is super funā€¦ love the Arakkoa

5 Likes

Theyā€™re a neat race. One with the opportunity to be neutral and yet different per side.

High Arrakoa for one, cursed Arrakoa for another.

3 Likes