San’layn/vampyr Elf ALLIED RACE Coagulated Megathread of Ideas{Re-VAMPed} (Part 1)

Well… slides this thread over we could resurrect this. Allied Race Idea: Arakkoa 🐦 - #689 by Grayphus-nemesis

Yeah that’s fair, not to mention there’s many who have been asking for them as playable for who knows how long now. Far longer than this thread has existed, but I support those (of whom are nice to me, unlike certain posters >.>) who want them for sure. Besides, I play a guild that has a variety of races, and those would be pretty cool to see. Hozen I dunno, they’d go good with Ankoan on Alliance.

Technically this is an Allied Race thread (and customization now 'cause I said so) so I mean it’s somewhat not off topic, and I’m also being a bad thread runner by encouraging it buuuuuuut this is interesting discussion anyway and I don’t mind XD

But yes yes, along with San’layn of course either before, at the same time as, or after, that would be glorious. Just give us a big pack of Allied Races. I think I suggested a “Northrend AR pack” here once but that wouldn’t include those ones ;;-;

This one is kinda (?) off topic? Ish? But on topic too? If they do end up going with vampyr-curse customization and further with the other covanants (no idea what they’d do for the others), I wonder if Allied Races would get any of this, and if it’d apply to those added in the future. Probably not? But who knows?

It’s too bad it seems like far too much work for a project like that (vampyr customization unlockable as a reward for all races) because it sounds so neat.

3 Likes