Alliance WM 15% now

Was never meant to be a permanent 30% though

5 Likes

Hey 385 is still an upgrade for a lot of people. I doubt Alliance will stay away as much as you think. I know for sure that I wont.

4 Likes

Actually, WM shouldn’t exist at all. It was a huge mistake the do away with PvP servers for these. And let’s not act like this is the only incentives in the game. I mean why should raid or rated PvP offer incentives either? Shouldn’t the “enjoyment” of doing them be enough?

And let’s not act like a huge percentage of the Horde previously on WM weren’t only there for the free 10% bonus…

1 Like

I agree with this guy. I will be getting my 385 for a few more weeks.

1 Like

Well there goes my goal of leveling my last alt.

You know you can still level without a buff, right?

1 Like

The 30% buff was the only thing making leveling fun again :frowning:

I couldn’t care less about the other aspects lol

3 Likes

This is an outrage!

I will give them until 11pm to offer me my AOO 400 ilvl quest before I take a stand.

What does a NE have to do to get some gear around here? Throw an orc’s head into a moonwell?

Gasp

We’re not savages!

I don’t know of anyone who turned it off so no I really doubt it. I also didn’t hear anyone complain about alliance in my guild or discord so if you were taking names it wasn’t very many.

As promising an idea as this is, I don’t think it will be feasible until they fix the sharding system a bit more. I know they said it was fixed but I just don’t see it.

:cookie:

1 Like

Yeah I agree. The sharding situation makes it impossible I’d say. You’d have to have either fixed battlegroups again or just leave it at the server level. Maybe merging servers, which I know they do not want to do.

Nah, just 15% too lazy.

Best way to fix sharding is to turn it off

Good luck with that .

Well, that sucks. Looks like I won’t be leveling alts anymore.

1 Like

I like your Lumberjack mog.

I have looked high and low for a classic double bitted axe. So far no luck.

I still have to lvl up my lightforged draenei and void elf .sfter that I will just use character boosts for other alts

No matter the conspiracy theory or attempts at seeing people crying for some advantage that doesn’t affect them 'till the advantage is in their favor so they stop crying is that numbers don’t lie, they see a shift and changed it accordingly.

My thing is, even though I don’t have warmode on, I feel that once the reward gets lessened to a greater extent, it will eventually push Alliance away or people in general that were otherwise enticed in participating due to said rewards.