Alliance WM 15% now

It’s been blatant ever since Bliz gave you guys the 400 ilvl gear.

:popcorn:

1 Like

I was never farmed by alliance. I just turned it off because I refuse to take part in a system that started off fine and blizzard messed up by placing crazy gear rewards for one side. I probably wont turn it on again unless there is a gear reward from doing so.

Wasn’t blatant, it scaled at the release of BoD but the team at Blizz doesn’t bother thinking through their actions. Saying it’s blatant is giving them a little too much credit in my honest opinion.

No, it was. Anyone who thinks that giving ilvl 400 rewards to one side wasn’t going to make the other side upset is kidding themselves. They admitted it in the Q and A too.

It was on purpose. To discourage Horde from WM and to make it worth it to Alliance.

Anything and everything makes people upset here. Lower it to 385… still too much, give 30% WM, too much… lower it to 15% not enough… the dev’s don’t put themselves in your shoes and mindset and say ''wow this is going to make the other side mad"

Their mindset is, not enough people on alliance with WM on… let’s give gear and see how it plays out… oh it’s working but so many people are angry so we kind of messed up.

Blatant was to use it to encourage people to turn WM on. No ones’ gonna join for a 300ilvl gear. They surely didn’t do it to purposefully anger people. That’s a little childish.

1 Like

I have faith that the Horde player base will screw this up. First time the Alliance players run into 3 five man group blocking and camping world quest WM will be flipped off in mass. The other faction was barely tolerable with the incentive. I got paid to corpse drag and spend as much time running back to my body as i did. Playing the Hordes game isn’t worth it

It’s just sad that it took that to get some fun in the game. I’d like a 400 peice or a 30% bonus. But it’s whatever I guess. I’ll move on, I do feel a bit cheated tho. But like I said it dosnt matter anyways

You should really want that Q and A. I don’t think you have.

It was the last one and they talk about it in the beginning part.

I have. I’m sorry you don’t understand that they aren’t trying to anger people. They did it to encourage people to turn WM on. They admitted it was a little much and won’t be happening every week.

You were saying? Stop assuming next time.

1 Like

I think we should end this on an “agree to disagree”.

1 Like

Deal. 10 characters

1 Like

Yep, looks like #BoycottWarmode is back on.

you can get 400 from world emmissaries. And 400 from the warfront.

385 will be outclassed very soon.

I’ll be keeping warmode on so long as I can get a fairish fight going either way. If I’m getting jumped by 10 blokes on the regular then I’ll be turning it off. 385 is still solid regardless

1 Like

2 weeks ago the reward was a 370 item level. Still was a ton of alliance doing wm. I’m sure there will be some turning it off, and there may be less honor kill farming with it being 15% bonus instead of 30%… but I don’t expect massive differences from last week to this week.

Thing is, they just need to remove all the bonuses. Getting rewarded for flipping a switch, which I have even taken advantage of, is not what should happen.

They need to cancel this weekly balancing crapola and either figure out a way to balance it based on numbers currently participating or just leave it flat. This current method is not helping things. It’s just leading to player butthurt and stuff like #boycottwarmode as players try to game the system.

shard system rng. either full of alli or full of horde. don’t think I will ever see balance. same with rewards they will lower it.

2 Likes

Just gonna un-sub at this point , only thing alliance had going for it.

1 Like

They need to get rid of CRZ and sharding. Both have been a failure from the start

3 Likes