Alliance WM 15% now

It’s going to mean whatever your little brain thinks it means.

3 Likes

Did the Horde’s percentage go up to counter-balance it?

They definitely made adjustments due to the outcry

2 Likes

Is this a self reflection?

1 Like

It won’t matter, after the nerfs to the quest item Alliance participation will drop drastically. It will go back to Horde dominated this week.

1 Like

I mean, if you’d been in WM a lot over the past week you’d have seen massive Alliance death squads rolling over everything. I would know. I’ve organized multiple of them.

5 Likes

Hopefully it’s the beginning of the end for adding incentives for WM. WM should be for people who like wPvP, not to get bonuses for doing something many of them don’t want to do.

11 Likes

Or 400 ilvl gear.

1 Like

It is all good now .horde will now cry because they will not find low level alliance to be ganked :joy: .so long hordes .wm off

I think Warmode is failing if its 15% now. It means more and more Horde are turning of WM. IWhich cant be the intent of Blizzard who wants people to turn it on instead.

Im someone who loves pvp and wpvp. But cant deny that I turned of WM on toons I cant pvp with or are too squishy. Only my DH, Pally and Hunter are set to Warmode at the moment and even my Hunter turns it off outside of Zandalar.

Muh welfare

4 Likes

I hope you’re right, but with the 400-ilevel loot gone and the bonus cut in half, I suspect Warmode will be dead on Alliance side again in another week or so.

3 Likes

It is already dead now .every alliance person I know is turning it off :joy:

1 Like

Count me out of that category. As long as the wild Horde populations are out of control, hunters are always needed.

3 Likes

Pretty much this. Numbers advantage did not change overnight.

And rogues.

1 Like

ill keep it on ill fight for the alliance :facepunch:

1 Like

Actually according to the Q&A, their intention for the Alliance incentives was to get more Horde players to turn it off, as now it wasn’t a effectively free 10% bonus for picking the right faction.

2 Likes

[Insert comment about Horde bias, devs caving, or Horde complaining]

3 Likes

Ion, “Yeah, maybe 30% is too high. Should probably be 25% bonus.”