Alliance WM 15% now

Welp, thats that… feelsbadman

Good. That means we’re on almost equal terms in the open world. War mode bribes doing their job.

17 Likes

Horde babies cried so hard the dev’s felt bad and put a bandaid on

18 Likes

This bout to be goooood.

/popcorn

3 Likes

That means blizzard’s ploy worked and they will do it again if the balance shifts :+1:

2 Likes

Who actually cares about the resources you gain from it.

With the fact that the 400 piece is dropping to 385, I am assuming a bunch of alliance will bow out again from WM.

16 Likes

10%, 30%, whichever. Its nice for leveling I guess, but I think that AOO will pull people in that will just switch it off once there is no longer a tangible reward. And Horde too–now after a week of making a habit of switching it off (or on and off for assaults), I think many Horde will just leave it off realizing that +X% was basically useless at cap anyway.

1 Like

Well all good things must come to an end eventually.

1 Like

Were you a missing person from August to December?

11 Likes

The bonus was designed from the outset to increase or decrease based on previous-week participation.

3 Likes

No I’ve always been here, better watch your back knife ear

So does that mean horde turned off warmode and no longer participated after being farmed by alliance?

The funny thing is that if smart Alliance didn’t spread the word and encourage participation, they probably coulda kept getting 400s for weeks. Too bad, so sad, party’s over.

1 Like

Should start seeing ‘Where are all the alliance’ threads about 7pm this evening I think…

14 Likes

I can say this, I never turn on warmode and won’t until they add open world towers and keeps and objective based PVP.

When I do invasions I usually see alot of Alliance and just a few horde. However last week I saw TONS of Horde with a smattering of alliance. I know it’s all non scientific sampling but I definitely think more Horde turned off their warmode.

Funny thing is I actually enjoy WPVP. I want more WPVP. I don’t care about gear, I care about gameplay.

3 Likes

Don’t want to be cynical, but for the bonus to fall from 30% to 15% in one week seems like blatant manipulation.

7 Likes

Does that mean no more warmode spam threads? No? Didn’t think so.

I enjoy the pvp too, I like 2v1-1v1s but I dont like me vs a raid

3 Likes