Alliance whitemane prot warrior LF guild

Still looking for a friendly guild to join when classic drops! I will be rolling a prot warrior:) My friend is going to be pocket priest and level together, while my other friend is going to surprise me on what class to pick. If anyone could link me to a website or a discord where I could apply for a guild id love too!

I’m not itching to rush to 60 because it will be my first time (I know leveling warrior will be tough but im excited to take the challenge!)

Thank you!

1 Like

Are you dead set on rolling white?

1 Like

We may be a good fit for you guys

< Chill Casual > Whitemane - Alliance - is recruiting!

Raid Times - [Weekend Raiding Saturday/Sunday] [8-11PM Eastern - 7-10PM Central - 5-8PM Pacific]

For more info

If interested my contacts are

Discord - Impact#1332
Bnet - Impact#1662

Or apply on discord here

discord.gg/6gZH7CW

1 Like

Not sure what you guys are looking at for raid times, but lemme know if you think ours will work for you, or if you have any questions for us.

Good luck!

1 Like

Possibly going to go fairbanks as well.

We’re a newly formed Alliance guild on Whitemane seeking to build out our roster with mature, PvE focused players looking to clear content while also achieving balance with outside commitments. Below is some general information about the guild. Check out our discord or message me directly with any questions!

Unity - NA - Alliance - PvP - Whitemane Server - Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 PST - Loot Council

Discord:
https:// discord.gg/h2AqqBC

Just set up my guild discord if your interested: https://discord.gg/J9u48p3

Guilds name is [Best in Slot]. We are looking for some more warriors to fill the main raid group, and are still looking for a few priests :slight_smile: (I am also rolling a priest). We are a flexible progression guild, that plans on clearing all the content.

You can also reach out to me on discord: Arishnakrov#6398

1 Like

Browse this [H] Guild LFM's Where every Member Currently Taking Votes on Everything:

Hey Ughash,

We’re looking to fill our ranks, and build a strong friendly community with <Vanilla>