Alliance Vulpera

Why am i not able to be an alliance vulpera?
Coolest looking little race and i have to play stinky horde to play it.
This is a travesty and I will never heal from it.

13 Likes

We got big hug-able Worgen goofs that sniff, bark, and chase parked wagons in Stormwind though!!

7 Likes

Alliance shouldn’t have Vulpera and neither should the Horde.

9 Likes

I mean, the reasoning was sound. Alliance made issues for the Vulpera and Horde worked with them.

Now, if they had kept the original Alliance Vol’dun incursion quests, it’d make even more sense, but they kinda couldn’t keep those quests, lol.

It doesnt follow the lore at all… We had quests to exterminate them, and to destroy their food caravans.

Even in the questlines they’re referred to as vermin. Vulpera will never be on the Alliance, and im okay with that.

14 Likes

Because the Alliance went scorched earth on the Vulpera in Vol’dun. Makes sense they’re not big on joining the people who burned their homes.

14 Likes

Purge squad npcs renamed because Alliance didn’t enjoy being portrayed in a non-heroic fashion.

13 Likes

Easy answer they are a Horde Allied Race and Alliance side attacked them, killed them and ruined their livelihood it’s literally there in the quests.

You’ll live, everyone else that wants to play a race or races on the opposite faction has to deal with playing that faction on the race or races or not and not.

5 Likes

I think a lot of alliance would like vulpera. Just do cross faction everything already except for warmode. Should make warmoders happy too.

I mean there was that time the Alliance sent Purge Squads to murder the Vulpera.

They claim they only targeted the vehicles, but that’s propaganda, I remember the Purge Squads.

8 Likes

Give me Illidari Felorc customization for Orcs first.

1 Like

looks at the random manari draenei walkin around
yeah but u allowed them in lmao

1 Like

We get it, you’re a furry on Alliance and you’re mad you can’t be cute.

3 Likes

They are still WQs out in Vol’dun with the 7th legion that has you exterminating them. It hasn’t changed.

They added canon for it to be possible. I didn’t expect them to go Alliance, because of previous lore, but I guess Blizzard was feeling overly generous :smiley: .

Because the Alliance canonically killed Captain Eudora and unleashed a purge squad upon them in Vol’dun.

1 Like

Didn’t we try to wipe them out during bfa?

2 Likes

Because for some reason, the devs still seem to be fans of an outdated and questionable concept like racial segregation between factions, and all playable races apparently suffer from a hive mind mentality (apart from Pandas and lizards, the only races with a free will). :dracthyr_shrug:

3 Likes

The names of the unit’s were changed as well as some dialog but that was it so kinda pointless change still clearly a purge of Vulpera.

Edit: a thread from when the change was made so Thank you for backtracking on the "Purge Squads" Blizzard

1 Like

Let’s not kid ourselves. The sole reason for the action was because Blizzard knew full well that both factions wanted the race. I mean, as a counterpart, they gave the Alliance Diaper Gnomes. That’s bordering on a troll move. Accordingly, they wanted to justify it forcibly through the quest.
At the same time, Worgen and Night Elves have had to endure several genocides by the Horde and are now making their cities neutral. Quality writing… not.

1 Like