Alliance should destroy Orgrimmar

Why tf would extremists irl mean extremism shouldn’t be part of WoW?

Does it trigger you that bad that even fictional extremism destroys your fragile mental health?

Come off it ffs…

Why are you attacking the person when they’re just stating their opinion?

Time to flag and move on…

Because their opinion shows a distinct inability to separate real life and a video game in their mind.

Why do you feel the need to anounce you are flagging? Why not just do it without posting about it?

1 Like

we will just give orgrimar to alliance because baine bloodhoof thinks it will bring peace … that is something he would do one major reason to hate him as horde.

1 Like

the people who cant seperate real life and video games really shouldnt be playing games at all.

1 Like

Good reminder why this week’s timewalking is good, you can kill all the bad characters in the End of Time: Baine, Tyrande and Jaina.

2 Likes

you mean the people who are in the shadowlands expansion?

I have a little trouble with the people who even complain about their phobias being triggered in video games, though I accept they can not help it necessarily.

But being unable to handle a game reminding someone of real life problems is just… No, that’s unreasonable, and people should know better.

Which might not be needed if People got over making the Horde villains to push a faction war narritive that was always better, since WCIII, as a sub plot or side story.

1 Like

Well, to put it one way, we might be fine with war, but the war between the Alliance and Horde is not the one we want, especially since we have also had:

1. War of the Shifting Sands
  2. the Nexis War
  3. The War against the Lich King
  4. the war against the Legion
  5. and more

My question is why people thin that the war between the Alliance and Horde is the only/main war in Warcraft.

1 Like

Because it’s the most important one. It’s not just that they are involved in it, but the other side has people, not just some scripted enemy. While it’s not the only war, it is the main war.

That was suppoededly ended after WCIII, the conflict stayed but the War was over. But then we had Cata/MoP and the ending there, which again should have ended the AvH WAR, but not the AvH CONFLICT but then we had to repeat it in BFA.

Agian, why do people think the AvH war, which has been writtin to an end THREE TIMES already is the main war in a game where both sides are actual real people who don’t like it when they can’t get an out right win?

Because every that is the main war. There can be no other main war because they end, and have not nearly as much development or compelling significance in the narrative.

Because the people who feel entitled to wiping the other faction out or stomping them out of relevance in the war are idiots! Doesn’t matter if the war is pointless! It’s fun for many people, and is the bedrock of the franchise!!! If you are bored of it, that is on you no one else!

People don’t like it cause they wrote the conflict like crap. The first one was, ok, it should have never gone as far as it did, but there we go. The BFA one was the result of crap writing AND biased writing. So better hold off that question until we get a well-written conflict between the factions.

1 Like

That won’t happen because that means Alliance players will have to take their faction being less then perfect heroes.

Keep in mind, I am all for keeping the conflict between Alliance and Horde going, I just think the war story has been done too much, especially since I don’t trust Blizzard writers to do a story with nuance for the war and will always fall back on “Horde Bad”.

1 Like

Sorry, I don’t find it fun to be villain batted or a waar storyline just to please entitled immature whiney brats that are stuck in the past.

The AVH Conflict is/might be, but not the war.

Only thing I am board of, in regards to the war, is Horde getting villain batted to push the story along. I would have been happy/ecstatic if Teldrassil was burned by alliance to keep Horde from getting the Azerite or Old God followers to spark the war between Alliance and Horde. But no, we had to have Sylvanas burn it. I would have also been satisfied if the burning was AFTER the attack on Undercity.

1 Like

Loss of easy access to the auction house?

Good luck finding hundreds of iconic Horde Characters. Horde Characters get killed off - like Garrosh and Saurfang, or peeled away from the Horde - like Sylvanas and Gallywix. But they rarely get built up.

Which explains the artwork for The War Within being a bunch of Alliance Demigods + Thrall. Thrall is the only Horde Character Blizzard seems to know about.

1 Like

They can handle that. Don’t dismiss the entitlement of certain ally players feel to be purely heroic as something that must be accepted.

You don’t have to trust them. The point of demanding something specific from them is that you aren’t just hoping they’ll figure out what they need to do. The point is to tell them, and keep telling them till they can’t just ignore it anymore.

Only because villain batting has a specifuc connotation in your mind.

They aren’t any more entitled than those who feel entitled to change from foundational aspects of the franchise.

Yes, the war. The war always has to be a possibility for the conflict to be meaningful. Which we are moving away from.

Wc3 only proved some members of the Alliance would work with the Horde. It did not explicitely guarantee an end to the war.

What you mean is that you are tired of us being not only made villainous in a non-compelling or relatable way, and then getting our teeth kicked in and losing characters or otherwise ending up worse off than the Alliance because of it.

Which I agree with. I agree that the reason for Teldrassil burning sucked. I believe if we end up appearing villainous, it has to be done so rational people go “well, I can’t support that, but I kinda get it.” And then we have to win, or at least come out with fewer losses so the story isn’t as simple as “and the HEROES were victorious!”

Even if we appear less noble than the Alliance, which I am not saying needs to be the case, we the Horde should still end up just as impossible to get rid of by the Alliance as before, if not moreso. I’d the Alliance getting forced to accept they aren’t entirely morally justified and thus entitled to victory.

People crying about how Warcraft’s about the factions coming together to fight a greater threat and want to actively force conflict so there’s a reason to go back to tired tropes.