Alliance should destroy Orgrimmar

Lorewise, a group of alliance extremists who are unhappy about never receiving justice for Theramore, Teldrassil etc launch an attack on Orgrimmar, murdering hundreds of iconic named characters, women, children etc.

They are then pursued by both factions with the Alliance finally catching them and about to put them to death when Thrall steps in and demands the perpetrators answer to the Horde.

While in Horde custody the alliance they are able to escape to another world/dimension etc… the story continues there.

Obviously you cannot leave the Horde without a capital city so the Horde will build a new capital city but it will be a sanctuary so that alliance can also utilize it.

Make it happen.

21 Likes

Thank you for this HMP hot take.

23 Likes

We’ve full on invaded, marched in, and could have wiped out Org if we wanted. But we aren’t monsters Paladin!

3 Likes

So a repeat of what already happened but with the factions reversed?

12 Likes

Nah. We won’t destroy Org. We’ll just walk into SMC in Midnight.

But seriously, what’s with all of these posts about the opposite faction should destroy the other’s cities? Blizz said they learned a lot about the burning of Teldrassil and learned it’s not good for the health of the game/players to have one faction be the aggressor and one be the victim.

8 Likes

Of course not, after the horde is in ruins we will say we werent associated with those terrorists even though we supported them at every opportunity so we can maintain the moral high ground.

3 Likes

We have Silvermoon and Suramar :wine_glass:

What’s a few mud huts gone

10 Likes

How would you be able to tell if Orgrimmar was destroyed?

13 Likes

No.

OR we could help them build a harbour and revamp their city, like what was suggested as a potential Orgrimmsr revamp in that Bellukar video.

I’d much rather that.

i guess some of us still like the whole faction v faction stuff but considerin
u cant even joke abt fighting a dude w/ emojis from the opposite faction w/o
ppl reporting it lmao the whole faction thing is ded. its a good n bad thing imo

1 Like

I mean I enjoy faction wars too but eh seems a bit much.

I’d rather paint SMC purple!

The Alliance marched on Orgrimmar twice and the Undercity once. Some people really do want to watch the world burn…

It feels like these kind of threads all come from the same person. They have all appeared within the last few days as well. :thinking:

5 Likes

Sad thing is I think they’re all made by the same guy…saw a thread made by OP yesterday demanding they nuke Thunderbluff. He’s blood thirsty clearly…

Yeah that sounds like a nice use of time and promotes peace as well. Rather than our docks being vulnerable and outside Orgrimmar’s walls we clear out the cults and stuff and expand Orgrimmar. I mean orgrimmar is where our embassy is so more room for everyone of the Horde to set up shop sounds nice. Maybe a Bazaar or something being added near the port.

2 Likes

With a new Bazaar, means global consumers, sometimes they buy more then they can carry. Could even introduce a new form of instant delivery of goods and products shipped right to the customer’s door. Possibilities of a larger than normal impact crater after shipment.

5 Likes

BFA is :arrow_backward: that way

:ocean: :crab: :ocean: :crab:

3 Likes

i agree we should destroy the exodar.

5 Likes

Faction War is over. Ion said so himself. It’s done.

1 Like

Ion isnt the only developer.

6 Likes

I think we’re due for a Raid in Stormwind where we can kill Turalyon and Topper McNabb takes his rightful place as King of Stormwind and all of Azeroth will celebrate! :partying_face:

8 Likes