Alliance should destroy Orgrimmar

How do you destroy dirt? Because I’ve seen Org, and it’s mostly dirt :slight_smile:

Eh Thunder Bluff is a way better capitol, go ahead and destroy Orgimmar.

i dont know how do you destroy exodar? i mean its pretty big piece of dirt.

A good rain is durotar causes a housing crisis

1 Like

Fix up its engines and give it to a Draenei for a test drive

Alleria dies first.

Then we steal all the cheese from that one cheese shop.

alleria lives.

Then Vereesa dies.

That, you shouldn’t have a problem with, because she ordered the cold-blooded murder of many Sin’dorei, including four innocent Dalaran merchants.

You’ve never been inside have you? There is no dirt in the Exodar, it’s super clean and crystaly. The Draenei would never have a dirty capital city. We also don’t suffer from ongoing magic addiction. But we sure do know how to waggle!

1 Like

As long as you genocide the Vulpera out of existence while you’re at it.

Admittedly it’s kinda funny how there’s a precedent of “a city must be destroyed and its inhabitants murdered to expand” now. They could just, IDK, decorate a bit.

You maniacs! You blew it up! Darn you! Darn you all to heck!

I’m totally okay w this. Blizz plays it too safe; we need something to really shake things up.

1 Like

Alliance got 3 cracks at it, you don’t deserve a fourth.

Alliance are the morally good guys btw

1 Like

Hai there! Want a brownie?

You should take it, 'cuz you’re just not you when you’re hungry. And don’t worry, there aren’t any ingredients that are dangerous in it…

…to the living.

1 Like

Wait we’re taking Ion at his word now? This is new.

Honestly? Yeah let’s go for it. Destroy Org, that way they can focus a ton of attention into fleshing out the other Horde cities, rebuild Silvermoon, and this act would ensure that the Alliance are never welcomed in the new, massive, gleaming Horde capital.

It’s an all around win for Horde players imo.

No, the mom of 2 young kids lives.

twice!

/10CHAR

1 Like

That is what Delivery Insurance is for, as well In-Transit Packaging Protection Fee.