Alliance RP - Thoughts and Discussion

If you Google it, you get to their wiki. Which brings you to this baby:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vtdWCONISS_LJSmSWV4cf-HtQF7rHCr0lpPzxJ3QLiI/edit

1 Like

It seems like they want it to be opt in and not shoe horned into other things not related to the group at least.

That’s definitely a plus. But it does look very extensive.

1 Like

Duskwood is pretty active on MG. What does A-RP look like on WrA?

Right now, our walk ups are Duskwood and Mereldar. We’ve got a couple of good sized groups working on growing WrA’s RP scene. Our main point is that we don’t really want to go over to MG for various reasons.

8 Likes

I’m definitely happy to hear that. The RP scene on WrA H has been really great!

4 Likes

So many of these players posting here while huffing copium and telling themselves that WRA is the far better server…that’s dead af. But better! Lol

Oh boy, we finally get someone saying something irritating to liven discussion up a bit. When I get off work I hope this thread has 40 messages, and they’re all crazy.

I went to Stormwind the other day for the first time in a few months and it is really disappointing how dead it is, it’s mostly just NPCs and low level characters now. It seems like that kind of thing would turn away new and returning players alike away from playing A side on this server. Meanwhile Moon Guard feels like your standard PvE server. It’s really sad to see how far the WrA blue side pop has fallen when it comes to the former big RP hub. I think a big part of the issue is that there aren’t too many people out there that will see a low population for a faction on any set server and will decide to stick with that, so they’ll just go to a bigger one which is just destructive. I think people on A side need to have some kind of big event to get people to come back to the server. :frowning:

1 Like

WRA A does most of its RP out in Darkshire. Ive seen a lot of recent posts from there where its packed.

Doesnt make it easy for someone just randomly coming through to see and find, but I appreciate that WRA has its own scene and thing and isnt just sitting around the Blue Recluse.

6 Likes

Pats gnome on head.

They’re so cute when they’re trolling.

We’re literally working on it:

1 Like

are we really still sticking with the server rivalry jokes in the year of our lord 2024

6 Likes

Hey man, just speaking to what this thread is full of. I enjoy both servers, RP is great. Yet the WRA forums are currently focused on being salty about MG rather than…idk, fixing the problem on WRA. MG didn’t kill the server, the players here did. Scroll up and see for yourself.

1 Like

i do not believe we read the same thread

7 Likes

That’s okay. I don’t think the forums are really designed to harbor constructive discussion anyways. I’ll enjoy myself in the corner here, with the crayons.

i mean there’s always a narrative that could be worked rather than going to another subforum i presume you don’t frequent and going “lol copium” about it

5 Likes

Oh, you want some of my crayons now? Fine, I’ll share.

I called out the people bashing MG as if that’d solve the WRA issues at all and you got offended I did so then said “we didn’t read the same thread”. I only have so many crayons and I don’t think there’s enough here to break it down for you if you can’t see the same thing.

i didn’t go to another subforum i’ve never posted in before just to try and do some casual trolling and project, is that really the narrative you want to aim for?

EDIT: like really - you realize how old hat this stuff is and how unhelpful your goofy dialogue is, right? i hate to be the bearer of bad/good news but roleplayers are all kind of part of a greater community because i’ve seen people from any Warcraft server in other MMOs whether it’s Guild Wars 2, FF14, hell even that Homecoming private server for City of Heroes as well as hearing my friend who is a moderator for a Neverwinter Nights RP server

by deciding to take a jab at really just a handful of people you’re just being a contributor in perpetuating this now imagined rivalry when in reality people have/can/are playing on multiple servers

you CAN come in here going “lol dead server huff copium”, by all means go for it but congratulations on fighting the demons that live mostly in your head

6 Likes

Ok.

/10chars

aw here i thought you wanted to try and have a constructive conversation

2 Likes