Alliance RP hub?

stormwind is the rp hub

but yknow. the first large season of content came out

sharding was removed tho, like a week ago. doesn’t mean much since ally’s pop has been steadily going down, it feels, since the end of legion.

Alliance seemed to have a decent number of RPers until this spring. That’s when they started moving to MG.

Alliance numbers are smaller on WrA and I think it appears even more so with a lot of folks out doing new content. I do see Alliance players hanging out in either Maladrax or Sinfal and Ouroboros when I’m on either of my characters.

If you want to meet some folks from the Mead Hall, come to Cask n Anvil Fridays 6pm server in IF (across from FP) and Anvilmar Sunday 6pm server (Dwarf starting zone). There’s always a handful of people there RPing, I think numbers might be a little low because again new expansion time but we’re around!

3 Likes

Self fulfilling prophecy. The more people that move away from Alliance on Wyrmrest, means the less RPers on Alliance on Wyrmrest.

2 Likes

people are doing content still

because a lot of moon guard roleplayers do not do content lol. i havent seen rpers in smc in a minute though

Hey Crazy Jim

5 Likes

I do see a handful of RP profiles which have guild ranks that say raider or something else that eludes that these guilds do content but also RP because they’re pretty filled out detailed profiles.

In PnP we have a small mythics group that does content around our normal scheduled RP events.

Anyway I’m not worried about it, people just playing the game or RPing in New content.

1 Like

Reject civilization, live in the woods

6 Likes

Living in the woods is tight

2 Likes

You’re always welcome to pick up a potion of tongues and head to the many cross-faction events being held. If you need a point in the right direction, I can add you on btag and hopefully not forget. I mostly do neutral RP these days, but it’s usually club/coffee shop/performance based with occasional festivals. I know the Azeroth Peace Council also usually does xfaction as well.

I’d say I’d start that demon hunter RP or Alternative Night Elf group I always wanted to but honestly I’m busy enough with my forum RPs and PVE at this point in time.

Ahhhh, I’m in the middle of starting my paramedic program right now, I’m not sure I really have the time for leading a group honestly. But you can def add me on btag, Arielen#1875!

oh yeah tru i wasn’t actually suggesting it but I can send you invites to the xfaction events I find! I might show up on my orc or my druid once I level her a bit lol

WRA Alliance is a wax museum that only comes to life when the stars are right. You can peruse the Stormwind galleries located chiefly outside the Blue Recluse and Park. Be aware, some active dioramas are cleverly crafted collections of NPCs that mimic social behavior. Please consult your tour guide to identify these displays.

1 Like

Pretty much everyone I know moved to MG. I only stayed because I like my raiding guild more than I do RP.

We like you too.

1 Like

If people don’t know about this then I’ll plug it. It’s meant to find RP if you’re having a hard time just walking around.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/ah-lfrp-the-in-game-community/696658

3 Likes

Seems like there are several at least. My auctions sell and I see a lot of people in the cities /shrug

1 Like

Right on! I’m not ragging on anyone here, promise. Was just always told that if you wanted Alliance RP that MG was the way to go as WrA was dead/hella big lore police that would poop all over you for typos or anything in your M/TRP.

I have made probably 4 Alliance characters over the course of a decade, so I’m definitely not sure of what it’s like over there.

1 Like

Most people who say alliance is dead don’t play alliance. Like, you get these kinds of threads where I see people I’ve never seen in game talk about how dead it is.

It’s just… untrue.

3 Likes

I’m originally from Ravenholdt. You wanna talk dead, well… there you go. Not sure how it is nowadays, but you could’ve gone from 1 to 120 without seeing a soul.

I get what you mean, though. But like I said, I’ve rarely put up any Alliance folks, much less one on WrA, so when someone says “lul Alliance ded” and they’re Alliance, I just don’t know. I also mostly just ignore it because I’m a little Hordie that just minds his own business, doing whatever his attention span will allow him to do, because if I get distracted th-yo, these Night Elf customization options are kinda metal.

1 Like