Alliance RP hub?

I’ve been messing around trying to find all the roleplayers on A-side Wymrest (I know you exist…) but I can’t seem to find any of them. Couple that with the NE guilds not accepting Demon Hunters and I’m at a bit of a loss.

So, where are you all hiding?

1 Like

I come and go. Honestly most of my RP is just walk-up wherever I find someone interested. Not much of it in the Maw, but a decent amount in Revendreth.

I thought this title read, briefly, as “Alliance RP Hot Tub,” so that’s another option you can explore.

6 Likes

Is Cath square and Mage Quarter no longer the go-to? I’ve been puddling around SW and have seen scattered RPers but no crowds.

I think people are still playing around with the expansion. Is sharding still in the capitals? That could be it too. I usually see people at the park as well.

4 Likes

MG is packed to the brim for Alliance RP in Stormwind, so I doubt it’s a playing through the expac issue when SMC and Org RP have replenished themselves already. I’m wondering if people flat out just moved there or not.

Maybe enough people jumped ship to MG then. I know there’s been a growing trend of people leaving WRA-A for MG. Hope our Alliance doesn’t end up like MG Horde :confused:

When I played Alliance here, I had someone wink and snort at me and tell me I was looking fine.

I’d believe in your post.

Is it not already? I was under the impression Horde played WRA and Alliance was MG.

Leading up to the expansion our Alliance population wasn’t all that small. We didn’t have anywhere near as many people as MG does but you still could find walk-ups in the city fairly easily. I’m still keeping my fingers crossed people are playing the expansion but if Horde and MG-A are already back in the city then I guess people have moved on.

The MG Horde is a small therapy group of traumatized veterans.

The WrA Alliance is a limitless well of “will they, won’t they.”

3 Likes

I shipped most of my ally characters to MG because the WRA Alliance community is small-ish and very hard to break into. Horde is larger, but also hard to break into, so I’d move my Horde over to MG as well if it had any RP population (I do see a few guilds that way, more than a year or so ago, but who knows if it’ll last).

The MG Horde population has been on suicide watch since WOD so I wouldn’t bet on it. That being said, if you’re having a hard time breaking into the Horde community, it would probably help to shop around for a guild on the discord or forums. I can’t say that I’ve had any trouble finding RP on WrA-Horde at any point but I’m also really out-going and will walk up if no one else does.

Done so. I’ve been on WRA since about 2012, but the community here never clicked with me like it did on my home server. No RP left on that server now, though, so it’s either WRA or MG. I just mostly play OOC these days. I’m ok with that, but I’ll still keep an eye on the MG Horde side and see what happens.

There’s only me, Enekie, and Crazy Jim left in the Alliance.

There used to be four of us, but Crazy Jim stabbed Derek last week.

8 Likes

Bursts through the door

HELLO MAY INTEREST YOU IN DUSKWOOD?

11 Likes

I’m listening…

Oh good, people usually run at this point. Presenting my detailed PowerPoint presentation!

Hello, roleplayers! Tired of city rp and want to try something new? Presenting the hottest new rp scene:

Duskwood!
We have:

• A criminal guild that uses the Darkshire inn as a front

• The Wolf Cult, the best damn Worgen guild on the server that roleplayers as being part of the Nightbane pack

• A rogues gallery of regulars ranging from a Kyrian spirit healer to banshees! So many banshees!

• And of course, the rumors of some creepy ghost guy that rides the roads like a reject Stitches, man what a weirdo that guy must be

So don’t delay, come to Duskwood today!

9 Likes

Are there snacks?

The tavern rpers sell drinks with names so creatively colorful that I can’t type them out on the forums without fear of getting in trouble! C:

1 Like

Sold.

more letters.

1 Like