Alliance RP hub?

Ahhhh, I’m in the middle of starting my paramedic program right now, I’m not sure I really have the time for leading a group honestly. But you can def add me on btag, Arielen#1875!

oh yeah tru i wasn’t actually suggesting it but I can send you invites to the xfaction events I find! I might show up on my orc or my druid once I level her a bit lol

WRA Alliance is a wax museum that only comes to life when the stars are right. You can peruse the Stormwind galleries located chiefly outside the Blue Recluse and Park. Be aware, some active dioramas are cleverly crafted collections of NPCs that mimic social behavior. Please consult your tour guide to identify these displays.

1 Like

Pretty much everyone I know moved to MG. I only stayed because I like my raiding guild more than I do RP.

We like you too.

1 Like

If people don’t know about this then I’ll plug it. It’s meant to find RP if you’re having a hard time just walking around.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/ah-lfrp-the-in-game-community/696658

3 Likes

Seems like there are several at least. My auctions sell and I see a lot of people in the cities /shrug

1 Like

Right on! I’m not ragging on anyone here, promise. Was just always told that if you wanted Alliance RP that MG was the way to go as WrA was dead/hella big lore police that would poop all over you for typos or anything in your M/TRP.

I have made probably 4 Alliance characters over the course of a decade, so I’m definitely not sure of what it’s like over there.

1 Like

Most people who say alliance is dead don’t play alliance. Like, you get these kinds of threads where I see people I’ve never seen in game talk about how dead it is.

It’s just… untrue.

3 Likes

I’m originally from Ravenholdt. You wanna talk dead, well… there you go. Not sure how it is nowadays, but you could’ve gone from 1 to 120 without seeing a soul.

I get what you mean, though. But like I said, I’ve rarely put up any Alliance folks, much less one on WrA, so when someone says “lul Alliance ded” and they’re Alliance, I just don’t know. I also mostly just ignore it because I’m a little Hordie that just minds his own business, doing whatever his attention span will allow him to do, because if I get distracted th-yo, these Night Elf customization options are kinda metal.

1 Like

Ally RP is dead here compared to Moonguard’s and compared to WRA just a few years ago.

It’s around obv we have lots of players but like

yeah

Here’s an example.

1 Like

Sorry but it’s true. There just isn’t as much as there used to be.

If one is committed to RPing Ally Wra they should join one of the handful of guilds that pop up because the streets and taverns aren’t going to crowd up spontaneously anymore. You’ll get a much wider array of options on Moon Guard.

inb4: “YOU JUST DONT LOOK IN THE RIGHT PLACES”

I value your opinion but I’m not sure it’s based on experience. Compared to MG yeah it’s not a lot, but I’ve been playing alliance for the last 6 months full time and that hasn’t been my experience or the experiences of the friends i keep that actually RP on alliance.

1 Like

I love to say it but maybe you really aren’t looking in the right places lol

2 Likes

WRA’s RP decline is puzzling because it retains a high population as usual so one would wonder what a driving force was to push people into MoonGuard over such a short span of time.

If the game is actually becoming less popular requiring people who still play to RP to centralize around Moon Guard that might make sense. Otherwise you’d have to propose another possible pushing force that made people quit RP in Wra. However this would be an awkward case because Wra still has the high population.

I think RP is itself just becoming more niche and there’s something of a snowball effect where a declining population drives people to move to a more populated RP experience.

I’d argue it’s just people wanting to congregate where the most RP is at. WRA-A had a large population but MG has been an Alliance server for a few years now, I can understand people wanting to go over there just for that reason, where MG-H made the jump over here due to the availability of Horde RP here. WRA-A is far from dead, but it’s definitely not as big as it used to be.

I’ll take quality rp with a few people over trying to break into a saturated rp scene any day. This is true for me with both MG Alliance and WrA Horde. Not to say Horde rp is bad, I think you guys are rad (I was Horde side for a hot minute in Legion before my guild all left for Final Fantasy), but the wax museum comment from earlier is my experience trying to get any Org walk up when I faction swap. But at the same time, I know I’m not putting in the effort, so I’m getting the same amount as I’m putting in. That’s the real takeaway, you get what you put in. You could be surrounded by roleplayers all having fun, but it means nothing if you’re not engaging it.

2 Likes

I’ve been running around constantly in/around Stormwind and haven’t really seen any rpers except the odd group of 2-3 people, which is why I was wondering if there was something up with the pop when MG seems to be bumping.

I’m not terribly interested in moving over there because this is my home server but not finding any guilds that are recruiting for my playtimes during the day is really discouraging. Doesn’t help none of the NE guilds accept Demon Hunters at all and I haven’t seen many other large guilds advertising other than Kalimdor Collective, whose sister guilds have shut down since Legion, which would corroborate with the claim that a lot of people moved at the end of Legion and the pop has been steadily bleeding.

Yes, that’d be why I made the thread asking where people are RPing at.

See:

This was not directed towards you.