Alliance premades again

If I feel like being social, I’ll jump into a community premade BG group. If I feel like soloing it, I solo queue (most of the time for me) Some people always want the social part. I wouldn’t say they don’t want a challenge.

3 Likes

It’s less obvious if they play half-heartedly while feeding info to their main team over Discord.

We already have people saying they yell out bad strats in IOC when they’re on their Alliance toons. Why does anyone want to lose?

Varies depending on the premade.

e.g.
SPM = 11   :wink:

I think it’s pretty obvious to all of us what they’re talking about.

Probably for lulz. See how the pugs react. See how the other premade reacts (when there is another premade).

They’d probably step off to the side. In such a scenario, their premade would let them by.

Or they’d just stay dead while laughing about how the rest of their team reacts.

That’s true. It would also be easier to balance the number of healers/tanks and premade parties.

I think they should also toss in a hidden MMR to further improve matchmaking.

The social part seems a bit overstated. When you’re in a premade raid, you’re playing with the same people. You’re playing with fewer people overall.

For example, if this screenshot person were in a premade raid, they’d be less likely to run into a forum poster and have an impromptu team up.

It was fun:

As a pug, you play with more people and you’re more likely to run into other forum posters.

1 Like

They can speak for themselves.

You can’t report someone for sabotage who refuses to just play or calls out where your team is going. How would you even know? I mean the potential for trolling is astronomical especially when you can talk to the other team in your community . This is already a problem with mercs who sometimes talk to the other team in communities when they meet up occasionally.

The reasons for doing so would be for jsut for the laughs . There are a number of raid leaders who will get actively sabotaged just so that they get trolled .

If it’s unfair, they should say so, because they haven’t in any recent years. And no, your link to the classic AV post doesn’t count and doesn’t mention pre-mades. And no, the post that no longer exists from several years back does not count either.

Source of those quotes please.

The thing is, most people know it’s unfair, but there’s no other way to play organized ebgs. War games are not a reasonable alternative due to not giving rewards, nor will you be able to organize 80 people to be online at the same time.

1 Like

Hey bud, I lead a bg community on ally side, and just recently downloaded your addon, gotta say I love it. I had about 150 people download your addon too makes things 100% times easier.

Just wondering do you have a disc? there are a few things that can be improved upon it and would like to talk to you about it.

You aren’t jumping in discord with pugs. Yes you meet more people in Bgs but the social part I meant was goofing off in discord.

I first saw it data mined on reddit. Then I posted it here on these forums. From what they were saying on Reddit, this is separate from the stuff that already exists for rated battlegrounds.

If anything, it would be solo shuffle for normal BGs. Can’t imagine they make rated epics. That would be like them making solo shuffle 2s.

I’m so down for Rated Solo Shuffle for BGs. In any format, doesn’t matter to me. I’d love to never play SS again.

So much goofing.

Please be a hidden MMR. Please be a hidden MMR. Please be a hidden MMR.

:pray:

Idk about that. You’d be at the mercy of RNG. For example, your team has a druid/DH tank on a FC map and the other team has a pally tank? You get to win and climb the ladder.

Yeah, I also think that’s highly unlikely. Besides the sync queuing shenanigans, it’d probably come down to which team managed to get more players into Discord.

Well yea, if you joined one that’s what they do.

Glad you like it! I don’t have a Discord atm, I can hop on yours if you want though, send me a DM on CurseForge or some other place

Refer to this points here:

Then you know who to report now lol.

I think, all things considered, cross faction BGs still need to happen regardless of the potential, “spies” or “game throwers”. It seems like such an insignificant problem because I’ve never noticed anything of the sort in my games.

3 Likes

Matchmaking systems would probably not show up for those that shouldn’t have eyes on them. This is pretty important from an industry/competitive perspective, it’s the secret sauce. Highly protected recipes, worth the rabbit hole study btw.
Maybe a “leak” was released to give us a hint that areas are being looked into?

HA!

Yeah. It would improve queue times and help balance the number of healers/tanks and premade parties.

:male_detective:

98% of discord chatter is off topic and goofing off at least the ones i go into

1 Like

Yep, same here.

And the other 2%?

:slight_smile:

There are a few horde groups that run daily as well, you know this right?