Alliance premades again

Was actually going to bring that up if it wasn’t mentioned. Sounds like we’re on the same page.

1 Like

I will 100% camp a GY tho for capture the flags if it means the game ends faster. If its a wash an ur 1-0 an the other team already has ur entire squad in the GY keeping that one random from extending the game for no reason. Ya I’ll camp besides that if its an even fight awesome if not gg go next.

This is super cool. Agree with the first para. Never seen anyone say that about not bringing their hunters. :+1:

1 Like

I hope you are not serious…

Well that’s an even easier solution — report them for gameplay sabotage.

That is an actual reason to report someone for gameplay sabotage, and would get them suspended for doing so.

2 Likes

Are there really that many people who would somehow report positions in random BGs to their friends who happen to be in the same BG on the other side? I’d like to think there aren’t…

If there are, how would you be able to prove it to report them?

A whole lot of work to just ignore that players are doing something they KNOW they aren’t supposed to be doing. There is no grey area about whether your raid is supposed to be in the bg. And it is irrelevant which method is used to do it.

hehehehe we didn’t get in as a raid group. hehehehe we just formed a raid group, split into smaller groups, and found a way to get our raid group in anyways! hehehehe what’s the problem?

Being the weasels in the Whack-a-weasel game is a dubious role.

Good luck proving communications that happened over Discord, i.e. OUTSIDE of Blizzard’s sphere.

I’m sure that whichever side wins this argument will get blizzard to implement their view and in game improvements/changes

2 Likes

It’s pretty obvious when someone is throwing a game, and also, why would one half of a premade want to lose? They just sat in queue for the past 15-20 minutes trying to sync a queue and half the premade is on enemy team, why would they just take the L and gain little to no honor?

In a scale from 1 to 10, where 1 is least worried and 10 is most worried, how worried are you about ‘spies’ sharing via Discord the positions of their team to friends on the opposing team?

I’d like some more info on this. Which way are you headed?

It’s not obvious, you can do tons of things to sabotage your group that would be considered normal behavior, taunting NPCs and running out, wasting vehicles. Things you would never get reported for.

You act like premades that are built to farm casuals will suddenly develop morals and do what’s not in their groups best interest, pretty naive.

It’s obvious, especially if said players would one game play smarter and than the next suddenly play like NPCs just because their friends are on the enemy team. :roll_eyes:

I don’t see mercs doing this, and like I said, why would half of a whole premade or less purposely throw a game when some of them are there for Honor points?

I don’t think that would sit well with many people.

I think you’re paranoid, or projecting. Your go-to argument is the ‘purposeful farming of casuals’ but you refuse to acknowledge any other points beside that one. That’s not the reason i like playing with communities.

Maybe i am naive in that i don’t play with - or want to play with - groups who use discord to do lame things.

You’re assuming they would be distributed half and half, that’s impossible to know unless you know Blizzard’s algorithm, having 5 people lose isn’t much. People purposely lose all the time, it’s called win trading and has been going on forever. You also assume they care about honor, you really have no idea of their intentions. Lots of assumptions, yet you challenge mine with no real facts.

I’m not paranoid, you’re just naive, premades are built to farm casuals, you don’t want a challenge and never have, so it’s pretty obvious you have no morals and would do anything to win. You can side step all you want, but most people know you premades are bottom of the barrel players who don’t care about fair gameplay.

You think those 5 people would want to lose though? You think they want to get farmed along with the casuals that their premade is trying to farm?

At most, they’d leave the game, which isn’t a big deal.

Then you’re probably projecting. Cross faction BGs really just need to happen at this point like it’s done in rated BGs.

Another thing that should be brought up too is queue times would be quick with cross faction queueing. It might be hard to sync queues if queues are popping left and right.

Not true. You seem pretty angry and without morals yourself saying that when you don’t even want to understand my point of view. I can only guess you’re far too emotionally invested to have a worthwhile discussion with. Good luck in your future endeavors, and remember this is just a game.

3 Likes