Alliance: Pick your last allied race

Its possible that they would give an allied race based from the pandas and not from the worgen though.

watching the video on them, they remind me of the shivarra

4 Likes

something is wrong.
Thats not tali

1 Like

Tuskarr! I used to request them all the time in Wotlk but gave up. I believe there was quest text or something, explaining they require cold weather to survive and wouldn’t do well in a desert.

1 Like

Tbh I have always ignored and couldn’t care less about bias threads. The only exception came recently when they anounced Vulpera and Mechagnoes
that one was particularily one step too far in my personal opinion.

Other than that, I do wish those 4 iconic, classic allies of both Alliance and Horde had their rightful playable place
and they probably never will.

1 Like

Like Ogres? Where is my playable two-headed Ogre? They’re an iconic Horde unit from the RTS.

With KT’s new rig, there’s really no more excuses that work.

1 Like

Yep.

I specifically meant :

Alliance : Quel’Dorei and Wildhammer, both second-war-old (Wildhammers having left and rejoined)

Horde : Ogres (Mostly Stonemaul I believe), and Amani Trolls who would need to rejoin.

6 Likes

maybe do a intro quest chain for them where they adapt to the climate they will be questing in, for each environment type (desert, jungle, forest, lowlands, highlands). make it part of their heritage quest chain so that by the time they are max level, they have had to complete all the prior ones to get their heritage gear.

1 Like

You’re extremely wrong.

Horde save their home, kill their major enemies and resurrect their god.

Alliance walked some dude from point A to point B and then repeat the Horde quests to save their home.

2 Likes

Someone made a thread of Horde allied race requests if you want to argue for them :slight_smile:

marriage, male head and female head on same body haha. marital spats would be hilarious. blizz dropped the ball on not giving playable ogres to the horde.

1 Like

oh he is totally wrong about the Alliance helping the Sethrak more than the Horde did but the “Some dude” they worked with was the leader of the Sethrak and decided it would be a good idea to maintain relations with them.

1 Like

Yeah, we cured his lethal poison, after stopping the Faithless, who had taken over the Sethrak’s home.

Which is the same dude the Horde support in an all out siege against the faithless while the Alliance stayed in their tents.

While I downplay what the Alliance did, I don’t really need to since the amount the Alliance supported the Sethrak is a mere fraction of what the Horde did.

2 Likes

Sorry, y’all are getting Lightforged Humans. With a horse mount.

4 Likes

Mecha-Kobolds.

1 Like

Possibly. Like I said I’m missing info on this topic, what I had so far known was that both Alliance and Horde did the whole “plot”, and Alliance did an extra “more” by assisting the leader directly. Since I’m not sure about the exact canon, I can be wrong yes.

Not for the first time I wish the Lightforged option was a customization for Paladins across the board.

I can only surmise you never actually played the Alliance war campaign. Our story is before Horde shows up to help them. If we didn’t intervene, you would’ve only seen Faithless. The rest of the Sethrak, including their leader, would’ve been dead.

Either way, due to the fact both factions helped the Sethrak, I doubt either is getting them unless they are neutral.