Alliance: Pick your last allied race

But junkgnomes with their legs and arms, impossible to wear mogs, and their diapers are an acceptable option.

Double standards are double standards.

6 Likes

Will toss my vote in for Saberon, but Alliance will never get a race that cool, will probably go Horde and we will get some half-assed undead based race.

1 Like

Donā€™t get me wrong, I agree with you too a point, but you answered your own question, look at Black Desert Online, arguably one of the best customisations in a mmo, Iā€™ve been playing it on and off since release and I can tell you even with presets I prob could count with my fingers on how many people Iā€™ve seen look similarā€¦ so less then 10, so it proves people do like customisations no matter how crazy they make their character. Seen some crazy looking ones haha.

You need to remember, this is WoW, the more customisations this game Has for races isnā€™t going to add that many choicesā€¦, Iā€™m not saying add 50 sliders, more races is great! the sliders we have will always be like 6ā€¦ Skin,face,tattoo,hair,facial hair, horns??

Letā€™s be honest Iā€™ve played games on the original PlayStation that released in 1993 have more customisation options and sliders then WoWā€¦

Seriously with that way of thinking will hold WoW back, even if they add more sliders, if people donā€™t have the time let them use presets, if people have time let them customiseā€¦

Imagine saying ā€œhey, letā€™s keep our game old and out-dated because a few people are lazy and might use presetsā€ā€¦ not very smart thinking if you ask meā€¦ people already moving on to other MMOS because they offer more options to make their character uniqueā€¦ like a true RPG and connect, Iā€™ve had so many go to FF14 and ESO cause of their no race restrictions and better customisationsā€¦ itā€™s sad :frowning:

Seriously this game is 15 years old, it needs to step out of this outdated mess and start competing with whatā€™s out thier.

Edit: In short if someone doesnā€™t have time to pick, Race, Gender and Friggen 6 slider options for customisation Iā€™d start to question is a ā€œRPGā€ a game you really wanna play :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Sethrak. I really do think weā€™d get a nice Snakes vs Foxes thing, even if the Sethrak are Devoted rather than the ā€˜evilā€™ faction.
In fact, Iā€™d like to say that the contemplative and religious Devoted would be a good fit for the Alliance despite being a ā€œmonstrousā€ race, and have shown themselves to be surprisingly ā€˜humanā€™ regardless. The vulpera feeling ā€˜betrayedā€™ that their onetime allies became Alliance could spark some nice rivalry, tooā€¦

4 Likes

High Elves would help staunch the wound that is people jumping to Horde at least a little bit so I have to go with that.

Also Iā€™m a WC2 fanboy so thereā€™s that.

1 Like

Just make up a new faction of Sethraki who canā€™t stand the Vulpera and join the Alliance. Bam! Playable Alliance snake bois and gals.

5 Likes

Vulpera would never accept Sethrak into the Horde, that means Sethrak would be forced to side with the Alliance or be left at the whims of a vengeful Vulpera with their new Horde friends.

1 Like

snek

Edit: snek

5 Likes

High Elves

1 Like

Void belf is as close as anyone will come to being a High Elf.
Or void belves will be the biggest waste of a placebo performed by the alliance.

High elves.

High elves. Theyā€™re the only race I ever cared about blizzard adding to the alliance.

Where is Aarkkoa?

3 Likes

Would love playable Arakkoa.

2 Likes

High elves.

High Elf will never be an option, so leave jokes out of the thread.

2 Likes

Only if you refuse to play Horde.

1 Like

Iā€™ll keep asking for playable Alliance High Elves until we get them or WoW shuts down, and if that bothers some people, thatā€™s just too darn bad.

2 Likes

Gonna have to go with the sssnakey boysss.

High elves are SO dull.

5 Likes

yeah look at this. its ridiculously detailed. and now they can even customize wings. even star wars galaxies, from like 1 year after the intro of wow, has tons more customizations than wow. hereā€™s aionā€™s char creation

and hereā€™s old star wars galaxies

2 Likes