Alliance: Pick your last allied race

i helped someone do their warrior quest involving several steps including tusks from trolls in stranglethorn. it was one of my least favorite classic memories. haha. he was too low to be there and they were nuking him and shooting arrows at him from all directions, thru walls and trees, etc. needed 30 of those things and they didnt drop consistently. i remember thinking someone should do a youtube video about mobs that still display the items you need yet dont have them as a drop. for example, trolls with tusks yet no tusks for loot. the evidence is right there! the tusks are fully visible! lol whatdaya mean no tusks ?

Thats a lot of credit your giving “both factions” when one of those factions did a quest and the other saved their civilization.

then after that we did stocks and made a decent amount of gold. :stuck_out_tongue: hopefully that ended up being less annoying than the warrior quest. lol

1 Like

kinda like how both factions saved the nightborne but one lady on one faction, was smarmy and now the nightborne kill the alliance in bgs, arenas and etc, as a reward. hehe.

4 Likes

it’s always hilarious to me when you guys say “helves pls, horde have nelves” and then you get responded back with “they’re totally different not even nelves at all.” yeah, okay. they’re totally (imo) better nelves.

1 Like

yes, yes we are. hehe

I dunno, the themes are vastly different, one group literally lives in trees and the other was literally trapped in a city. I wouldn’t say one is objectively better even by range of tastes.

Not really, you do 1 chain for the Sethrakk on Alliance that just ends abruptly.

The Nightborne were completely neutral in terms of how both factions help them and the only answer we got as to why they are Horde only is that Tyrande is mean.

1 Like

they’re nelves the same way that velves are belves. they’re the same race despite having a different culture. it’s also why antis seem to think there’s nothing wrong with velves but want to destroy the world if you even suggest playable helves. the culture seems to be the important thing. where i’m just talking about race.

and yes, i do love nightborne much more than nelves. :slight_smile:

its crazy. lol

she is mean! she sacrifices poor innocent orcs to her void god to get power ups. D:

Of those choices? I would prefer Sethrak, though I don’t think Blizzard will add any playable races that aren’t humanoid / don’t have feet.

wha…the…when … eh?

I’m pretty sure the pros are the ones more concerned with culture, most point to the Silver Covenant, and the antis did throw a fit with the velfs and keep spouting “blood elves are high elves” not seeing that that has been nullified as an argument if it ever was one by the Velfs.

sethrak have feet.

3 Likes

are you talking about tyrande? she totally sacrificed some orc dudes to get the night warrior power up. :frowning:

I would say High elves, Broken and Naga :partying_face:

1 Like

:open_mouth:
really?

yeah she totally did. XD

It’s not like the Horde may have done anything to incur the wrath of the Night Elves or anything.

Really nothing comes to mind.

1 Like