Alliance permanent 30% bonus for Warmode

Jaina_Boat.jpg
Night_Warrior.png

Your faction has the oldest race in the world that is SUPPOSEDLY the strongest millitary force, yet you somehow keep getting embarassed on by people that aren’t even 100 years old. shrug

Still tons short than most alliance, you get a perma time bonus. Nerf pls, unfair etc etc

The night elves have the strongest military force? Lmao

3 Likes

If this game has just a littleeeeeeeeeeee logic ,the horde would have been exterminated a while ago and everyone knows that , and if you dont accept it is because you are agnostic of facts . But this game needs 2 faction so . … . mehh

12 Likes

How did you pass first grade english?

You’re already 120. Why do you care about an XP bonus?

2 Likes

Why do all the people that cry the most about “PVP - Horde vs Alliance” have under 2,000 Honour Kills? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

I don’t believe Alliance threw a tantrum over WM they just never turned it on and still most likely wont. :smiley:

Edit: They should have left things as they were imo, kept pvp/pve servers.

3 Likes

Some did, some didn’t. Horde side is the same, you had complaints that war mode didn’t feel real or interesting due to a lack of targets. As is almost always the case the reality is more complicated than simply blaming the opposite faction of your main for crying about it.

5 Likes

The Alliance get 30% still because they are STILL outnumbered in Warmode. Use getting 20% more rewards doesnt effect you at all, except maybe making world PvP more balanced and fair.

So unless you are upset that now you cant easily gank Alliance since there are more of them there, there is no reason to complain.

4 Likes

I can still easily gank Alliance on my horde alt. I just need to not go into a 1v40 like a complete idiot. On my Alliance main I can barely find any Horde to fight and it sucks.

I’d give it another week or two of pity bonus before Blizzard realizes this is a REALLY crappy solution and removes all incentive.

I almost with Blizz published war mode stats so we could find you a target rich environment.

No just the 5 people on alliance avatars on the forums with their armies of alts.
Crying about how that got roflpwned 10v1 by horde.
From Bfa launch until the 30% and pc of level 370 carrots were added. LOL

Warmode should be just that. True Warmode.
Make everyone outside your guild or party attackable regardless of faction.

Then faction balance excuses and incentives are not needed.
Looking for a fight is the only incentive that should be needed.
The same reason most joined PvP servers in the first place!

meh, gives me incentive to level my night elf

The Alliance is there waiting for you

1 Like

You’ve run with this same argument on multiple topics regarding this. You obviously weren’t around for TM vs SS. Horde ruining Darkshire and RedRidge. Alliance raiding the Barrens. Oh let’s also not forget the beast that STV was. Just because the blue team is outnumbered and mostly lack cajones doesn’t mean they shouldn’t encourage a certain type of play.

1 Like

Did they take away the horde 10% bonus? if not, they should. You need to discourage non-PvP players that are only there for an experience bonus.

If they take away the Warmode bonus that would drastically kill the Horde population who participate I feel. That measly 10% is why I’m in it on all my toons. If that goes away there’s no point. So yeah, I understand where you’re coming from.

Are we arguing about unfairness in PvP which has always been unfair since ever?

:thinking: