Alliance needs high elves

“I didn’t realize there was a megathread on this matter and didn’t mean to spam.” please check the link thread below to show your support. : )

2 Likes

Edit: OP didn’t know of the megathread. It is right here.

8 Likes

Oh well you have my apologies. I didn’t see this thread. Oh well, it’s good to see I am not the only one that would like this.

1 Like

You’re about to find out how annoyed people are with spam. This has to be the most nonsense one yet.

0/10

3 Likes

I’m betting they’re more annoyed that you made a new thread about it instead of posting in the megathread.

3 Likes

That is understandable. Sadly I didn’t see it when came to the forums this morning.

1 Like

I linked it in my thread, have fun.

Protip: Showing more support in that megathread shows large support overall and gives a higher chance most likely. If people make separate threads, it doesn’t help your case and annoys people.

Also “evil faction” give me a break. Have to add that one.

1 Like

You seem a little frustrated. Is anything I can do to help minimize that for you?

1 Like

Not spamming would do wonders.

1 Like

Aren’t you already playing a high elf?

4 Likes

You have a similar looking race currently, and they’re called Void elves. There won’t be another similar looking elf like that upon the Alliance. Deal with it !

3 Likes

No, I am playing a blood elf. Which is a faction of the high elves.

1 Like

You mean give our elves arc wine so they populate the horde??

I am 100% in agreement to this, they won’t pollute Storm wind anymore :+1:

1 Like

So a doberman is not a dog. Got it.

1 Like

They do have High Elves, they are called void elves.

You only need to do their unlock requirements to play as them, have fun :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yes this is true, but they can not be paladins due to being void aligned.

1 Like

There’s a megathread for it, don’t need to make new ones, but you are quite educated, which make me think that you are not a troll.

3 Likes

Blood elves are High elves according to the racial description that are on the race selection screen.

4 Likes

Make a void elf. Same casting animations.

2 Likes

Well I certainly do apologize for the frustration I have caused you. Had I seen the thread I would have certainly add to it, over making a new post.

2 Likes