Alliance needs high elves

No need to be mean to him, he is being educated, give him credit for that.

Saying “I don’t want to be on the evil faction” isn’t “educated” to me. /shrug

1 Like

He have reasons to think that really.

1 Like

We are open to any support and constructive critics on it.

1 Like

void elves are blood elves who are high elves. The alliance is there for you. You’re welcome.

1 Like

And I disagree personally. Hence why I don’t think that he’s educated and actually thinks things through. Horde aren’t just some evil foils for the alliance to beat up. It’s not a black and white situation, and we’re not mindless drones. Many hate what’s going on right now. The Horde to me is supposed to be a bunch of misfits with complex pasts trying to survive. Not the tyranny nonsense and not just blanket “evil”.

2 Likes
  • GD doesn’t need High Elf topics being spammed all over the place
  • Alliance already does have playable High Elves, they’re called Void Elves, and they’re delicious.
  • And I’m a High Elf. Stop saying Alliance needs Horde races.
1 Like

I don’t disagree. Blood elves and Void elves, related similarly to the draenei and the eredar.

I have the same opinions, but this is how Blizzard is writing the Horde in this expansion and i don’t agree with it, i don’t like to fight the Horde in content because i know in their core that they are just the opposite of the Alliance, not a openly evil faction like the Scourge or the Legion.

In the very least, they’re making some minor hints at change in the next patch. But that’s spoilers.

I really don’t think most people (and this is observation, I’m not claiming it as a fact) are happy about the situation right now. It especially makes no sense after Legion.

From playing throughout the last several expacs, from garrosh bombing theramore and the forsaken farming the humans of hillsbrad and southshore, to how they have been this expac, I feel that these are things that I can’t support. I really mean no offense.

1 Like

Void elves are blood elves who are high elves who are higborn who are night elves who are dark trolls.

You got trolls in alliance.

She’s not being mean. It’s a valid point. If you just look at the overarching storyline from a monochrome perspective, as opposed to a nuanced one, you aren’t going to understand the complexity of where we’re headed and it lessens the gaming experience.

1 Like

I agree. There is a large number in the horde, showing strong disagreement with the state of current things.

Then race change to Void Elf.

3 Likes

That would be fine. But with them being void aligned, I can’t be a paladin.

I am already here my luminous lily, you need only remove the veil covering your eyes. I grant you leniency, you are only a mere Sin’dorei after all. I feel my sheer beauty, perfection, and raw sensuousness may simply have been too much for you to handle all at once.

Do not fret, my glorious gorgeousness. Take a deep breathe, look upon my form and weep. I have been here for you all this time, join me. The Void is boundless, eternal, and loving. No one denies the great Abyss its due in the end, and all shall revel in the ecstasy of delight it bestows.

/tentacleflip

1 Like

Sort of off topic but it would be cool if we had void versions of paladins. Like void priests but…pallies.

2 Likes

Lol. Horde? Villians

I’m sorry Arthas. You’re the good guy now.

Yeah, but they just sit around listening to NeeZeey’s podcasts about the glory days of the old ones.