Alliance High Elves still possible?

I’m unsure as to why I haven’t seen anyone say this.

Isn’t there still a possibility that Alliance will get High Elves as an allied race, just using the belf models (like void elves)?

I don’t see anything in this datamine marking these models specifically for the Horde. Am I missing something? Why are people treating this like it’s a given?

Full disclosure, I’m not rooting for this. I literally live for Alliance tears. I just don’t want the celebrate prematurely, because there’s absolutely nothing indicating that this is specifically a Horde belf customization option and not High Elf models for the Alliance.

Any opinions on this?

2 Likes

Even a low iq goblin and low race finally understand it . Doesnt mean that must be for bloodelfs.

Im surprised tbh.

Good job, this was almost a sentence!

4 Likes

Imagine calling other people “low IQ” and then writing sentences like this.

14 Likes

Lmao right?

2 Likes

Nah there’s no chance. Blizz’s reasoning for denying it has always been very clear. They don’t want to make blood elves neutral by copy/pasting them to Alliance. Clear faction divisions, that’s always the goal. Hence why void elves instead.

Allied races aren’t getting customization right now anyways, but the chance of void elves getting a high elf skin or them becoming a separate Alliance race is about zero. Some fans just can’t take no for an answer. >.>

5 Likes

Both sides will get blue eyes, void will likely get tan skin

I mean I’d like to believe you, but even I can’t imagine Blizz taking this huge of a dump all over the Alliance once again. This would be absolutely brutal.

1 Like

What are we if not slaves to this torment?

1 Like

I live for it. Your suffering sustains me.

If void elves get blue eyes and tan skin and they still want high elves, I swear so help me Illidian…

1 Like

LMAO

/10char

Oh my bad. . . I thought the irony was clear.

I can see why you both play horde.

1 Like

He says on a Horde char

Who’s mans is this? Everyone’s laughing at you bruh.

1 Like

So long as wow exists and they keep making expansions the addition of any race is possible.

Ah the salt is delicious. xD

But it’s not really an insult to anything. No high elves were ever promised to Alliance in the first place and not every request will be answered. There’s no ogres, vrykul or sethrak either. Blizz hasn’t done anything wrong, it’s more of a self-created problem for players.

1 Like

When you say everyone ; you meant you and your imaginaries friends ?.

Just saying because im just laughing at you so hard because of your (will put " so you understand the joke ) “high iq”.

“ha i was only pretending to be dumb”

1 Like

Yeah like the 80% of your comments that are downvoted and flag .

I mean yeah . … that was the point :).

I’m not salty bruh. I’ve never made an Alliance toon in my life, and I never wanted HE’s for the Alliance.

If you’ll read my posts you’d realize that. I just don’t want to celebrate prematurely. I do agree that I don’t think it would make a ton of sense for the Alliance to have High Elves, but IMO it doesn’t make much sense for the Horde either. They’re such a small population that neither makes sense.

Maybe it’s an NPC model?