Alliance finally winning AV

all it took was forcivly threatening everyone in the raid to mass report people afking so they get banned

Good Job blizzard! this change is great :smiley:

10 Likes

Your name.

How? How has been allowed to happen?

:face_vomiting:

42 Likes

Yes! I joined two games today and none of them is as bad as before. Lost one and won one.

Whatever you did Bliz it is on the right direction.

2 Likes

they actually banned peopel for afking, now you can just threaten to mass report poeple who are afk and they’ll stop doing it or risk getting banned, its amazing

17 Likes

Might try this over the weekend.

It’s worth mentioning that this happened after the alleged suspension wave for people who consistently AFK’d in AV. I haven’t lost one myself yet today, but they’ve been far more competitive than normal. I just wish the punishments were retroactive if you got caught.

6 Likes

Must be the map.

:cactus:

19 Likes

Gasp. But the cave was the reason alliance lost not the afkers. Blizzard you need to fix the real issues! :rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

21 Likes

everyone who had an IQ above lukewarm water knew it was an AFKer / botting problem

18 Likes

LOL @ Alliance in this thread:

That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons, even death may die

3 Likes

Don’t worry. In 7 days, they will all be back and your games will suck for another few months before the next ban wave.

12 Likes

That was beautiful

Maybe the cave location was the reason for the afkers. At the very least lets not pretend the horde entrance location is fine and dandy m’kay?

17 Likes

you make no sense troll. They queue for a battleground to afk because of the cave placement? Ok buddy

8 Likes

They queue for the bg because they need rep/honor. They afk (not defending them for this btw, they are scum) because they feel the game is unwinnable anyway.

I’m not saying the game is unwinnable. I am saying that AFK’ers are the real problem for alliance. I am also saying that the horde starting location is a massive advantage.

16 Likes

Don’t really see how those are mutually exclusive.

6 Likes

So now horde wins 98% instead of 99%?

16 Likes

Right so do everyone a favor and not queue up if you aren’t going to try. We got a bunch of people that queue up that have no intention of trying because “my honor, my rep” and get instant queues regardless

Lol @the whole cave argument. Push the cave back. Horde will still win because the queue times are longer so we will try harder

4 Likes

It was sarcasm