Maybe we should help alliance get better

AV’s getting dull so why don’t we help them.

First thing i wanna talk about is the whole “ambush at shgy” strategy that allies do in half their games. You guys got the “prepare for ambush” part down, but you dont ACTUALLY AMBUSH when horde shows up. I feel as tho i could just walk up to your whole zerg and you will all just be confused on what to do next. all you guys are actually doing here is grouping yourselves so we can wipe your entire team a few times over until we cap the shgy flag. When horde shows up, and when we do we TRICKLE IN, you all need to RUN OVER US and then continue onto IBGY/IBT. what to do after that doesnt matter right now cause the very first easy step needs some practice.

As a mage I notice the specs of other mages more easily than other classes. Raid spec SUCKS for pvp and you are just total fodder. your few seconds of arcane power just doesnt matter. theres also a massive lack of AOE coming from ally mages even tho it is insanely important in AV. SPAM RANK 1 BLIZZARD, it does little dmg but the huge slow is just devestating when used well.

Add more suggestions for allies if you can

11 Likes

The overall abundance of mages not using rank 1 frostbolt for an opening snare, or rank 1 blizzards to slow crowds is astounding. That being said though, there are still terrible people on horde just the same.

4 Likes

Aw, you tired of 3 hour queue yet?

14 Likes

seriously?

2 Likes

Let’s not forget the obnoxious gamma-blinding power of Frost Traps.

3 Likes

so youre too far gone to help is what i get from this

5 Likes

No, what i’m saying is you THINK you’re good, but you just have map advantage.

7 Likes

Well that’s it. You heard the lady. We’re trash lol :rofl:

love the assumptions lol

7 Likes

ok. well do your own plan and stop queing to keep one less garbage player out of AV on alliance.

3 Likes

let me ask you something, i’m curious.
why do you think the alliance won often in vanilla?

im guessing allies back then didnt play like bots. honestly no matter where on the map a fight happens, allies generally get rolled over everytime.

7 Likes

so now, we lose because we’re bad…

but 15 years ago, it couldn’t have been the horde was bad, right?

1 Like

…the whole point of this thread is me basically saying you guys are bad and trying to help improve. youve completely ignored what was in my post and just said “map bad”.

15 years ago horde was probably bad.

6 Likes

so why is it the horde are good now, and alliance bad?

you think its the same playerbase or something? how is this even relevant. youve ran out of things to say and are bringing up really useless talking points.

5 Likes

i’m saying the player base is the player base, there’s no logical reason to assume horde are just better, like you’re doing.

2 Likes

ok seriously read my post. it kinda applies to everything when it comes to alliance…YOU DONT PUSH. you ball together and “defend” but never actually do anything if you wipe us. im sorry but yes horde are better cause we capitalize on your badness.

7 Likes

ok, seriously, WE DONT PUSH BECAUSE WE START DEFENDING, THE HORDE STARTS HALFWAY DOWN THE MAP, EVEN IF WE WIPE YOU THERES NO TIME TO GO ANYWHERE.

is that enough caps?
there is NO logical reason to assume we’re worse then you, its map. all map.

8 Likes

i assume nothing. AV is the main thing i do on this game. horde can predict every little thing or strat allies try to pull. no sneaking to behind galv with 5 ppl in an attempt to get some lt honor. no sending a weak offense to go south thru your base backdoor when hordes at SP, cause we know youre doing it and were on that sh*t.

alliance is a bunch of headless chickens with no idea whats going on. i highly doubt there is any form of real communication or strategy in your chat.

there is no assuming that horde is better at AV.

4 Likes

assume nothing
horde gud, alliance bad

our strat gud

ur strat bad

zugzug.

4 Likes