Alliance Exploiting. Circumventing the AV Fix

LOOOK @BLIZZARD PROOOOFFFFF IS IN THE PUDDING!bump

2 Likes

I think you are all just overreacting. This is clearly just a case of pure coincidence. Nobody would go this far to win in a game cmon let’s be real

I played during the Wormhole expansion. Built a corporation up, made huge profits. We were all flying kitted out T3 into pvp for the lolz. Eventually it got boring though.

The game design itself was too limited to hold us for long. Not enough action for a space game imo.

I forgot this was Youtube, I can post it directly :smiley:

3 Likes

No they aren’t and no one even uses the backdoor jump. There’s a backdoor jump into horde base too. I don’t care fix them both just don’t put 40 horde pugs vs a 40 man alliance premade and all is good.

You guys are exploiting their fix basically

6 Likes

If you knew how it worked you would know it wasn’t an exploit.

3 Likes

://imgur.com /a/0fvCIZM
://imgur.com/ a/puo6TuQ

4 Likes

hell yeah brother

4 Likes

Yeah they need to be banning these cheaters.

4 Likes

You are comparing exploits of what some people did for FP honor in phase 2 compared to running a 40 man AV for random Pugs which give alliance what a 90% if not higher win ratio???

AV is not PvP and recently horde have been cutting off alliance because they are going to lose anyways to the premade so they turtle the match to get any type of honor.

So you are crying because you occasionally get an AV pre made and don’t win 100% of AVs?

8 Likes

I didn’t cap FP’s

Funny you bring the horde back door jump up, because the horde are the only ones using it to try to defend Drek from frostwolf.

2 Likes

How dare we want fair games. The audacity!

3 Likes

This is depressing
 Alliance, can’t even play the game at all.

4 Likes

YA’LL AINT EVEN STEPPIN TO ME

://imgur.com /a/0fvCIZM
://imgur.com/ a/puo6TuQ

4 Likes

Why is everyone fighting about which exploits matter and which ones don’t? You all come up with the wildest excuses why one exploit doesn’t matter while another is game breaking. Bunch of hypocrites lol take a look in the mirror

7 Likes

ever watch a speedrun stream?

If you actually played Eve, or had even half a brain, you would know CCP doesn’t pull crap like not letting you queue as a full team for a BG because it’s “not fair.”

This is only possible to do on the alliance and it’s abject exploitation.

2 Likes