Alliance Exploiting. Circumventing the AV Fix

Alliance will go back to premading AV, they can’t win WSG with a premade without dodging. Nothing new here.

8 Likes

To your edit, I’m not one of the people “exploiting”. Just observing your meltdown while i fish in STV.

3 Likes

Ya’ll having big brain time here? Gloating how to circumvent their new hotfix aint gonna end well for ya

5 Likes

3rd Party software? LMAO

4 Likes

Let’s not get carried away abusing the term “exploit”. It devalues it’s impact.

5 Likes

Don’t throw us all in the same bucket… I haven’t queued into AV since I hit exalted weeks ago. I refuse to go AV until they fix the map …which means never again is likely.

3 Likes

ya once I figure out how the larger the Horde cry the more blizzard reacts whats your exploit secret?

Oh good, the whining continues from the Horde exploiters even after Blizz changed half a dozen things because you cried so hard.

What Blizz should be doing is punishing the majority of Horde players that exploited all through phase 2 and are still using exploits to jump into the aid station, especially now that they do it every game despite Blizz making their stance on jump exploits being exploits very clear recently.

But of course these forums are mostly Horde, and all Horde exploiters think it’s fine when they do it.

19 Likes

Why even play the game to get PvP gear if you avoid PvP??? How are Alliance players even enjoying this game literally sitting in on the PC for what 20 hours for 8 min AVs for gear they dont even PvP with??

8 Likes

answer me this how is your premade 8 min AV wins even fun while avoiding PvP?

7 Likes

Are you sure it is an exploit and not just a CLEVER USE OF GAME MECHANICS?

5 Likes

Lmao jumping up a ledge in a bg and getting 30+ people in voice vs pugs is not the same level of exploiting. AV was made to not be full premade, and horde are unable to full premade. Blizzard specifically broke your ability to premade because it is an actual exploit.

Imagine if all you could do in a day was solo queue warsong into groups of 10 man horde all day? Would you not be upset at all that you lose automatically because the other side is allowed to group and you aren’t?

9 Likes

I will note, this one doesnt seem to bone alliance pugs anymore. So win-win.

3 Likes

They will find a way to complain like everyone else. That is forum life.

2 Likes

Alliance are on forums complaining about FAIR matchups where no side has an advantage the past few days. They don’t get auto free win because they aren’t premade vs pug anymore and they cry.

12 Likes

Same level? An exploit is an exploit is an exploit. Just because one isn’t AS bad it should be allowed? They should fix both and I expect you to advocate with intellectual honesty for them to fix both from now on.

2 Likes

Sorry but blizzards hotfix was a crap change, that should’ve never happened. defaulting alliance to a artificial 2min queue is annoying. Just showing horde bias. We are already outnumbered in pvp.

I think the horde player base just wants to play against each other once all the alliance pvp quit cause the game was bias towards horde in pvp thats why its so unbalanced as it

6 Likes

SOOOO YA’LL LYING???
://imgur.com /a/0fvCIZM
://imgur.com/ a/puo6TuQ

7 Likes

How is sitting on an FP for an hour hoping one player comes by so you can MC him, use the duel exploit to drop his dishonoured debuff and then stomp him in a group of 5 fun? It’s exploiting, there’s no skill involved.

I’ve yet to see an AV with no pvp- Horde get a headstart so big they meet us at SHGY, there is no way to avoid pvp as Alliance. If you are Horde and not finding pvp in AV, then you are the one dodging because I get pvp every single match.

Blizz also made it clear jump exploiting is exploiting- as long as you wanna hold to your ‘but Horde exploits are fine because Horde do them’ BS your opinion is invalid.

Both sides can premade or solo queue into WSG every day.

From what Horde have been saying they win 90% of AV even against premades- we already lose automatically in AV due to the map design.

4 Likes

Funny, because people are actively getting banned for jumping up cliffs in BGs. Let me know when someone gets banned for queueing into a BG at the same time as other people do.

2 Likes