Alliance Exploiting. Circumventing the AV Fix

Blizzard recently pushed a patch related to AV. One thing addressed was the identification of the Alterac Valley game number. The number no longer displays, which prevented Alliance from their one-sided AV premades.

Instead of learning how to PvP, the alliance spent the last few days working on a workaround to circumvent the new fix. According to the alliance premade discord, there is now a technique that can successfully circumvent the recent hotfix.

Let’s not be confused here. These players are abusing a loophole in queue mechanics to deliberately circumvent a hotfix to continue doing the exact behavior for which the hotfix was designed.

Please fix this quickly!

(Edit: One of the people exploiting this workaround has asserted there is no third-party software. This remains an exploit. You are exploiting a game loophole to achieve the exact behavior that was patched out.)

Mod Edit Removed inappropriate language. Keep this focused on the discussion instead of insulting people.

115 Likes

I think you’ve received the wrong information…

18 Likes

Enlighten us. This is what is being advertised.

4 Likes

Weird, 50% of the games I’m in Horde are terrain exploiting into the Alliance base and near Irondeep mine.

65 Likes

Im hoping this is the case, and 30 min queues come back :).

13 Likes

Yeah, the premades are worse than before tonight. Insanity.

3 Likes

There is no third party software. Its actually simple coordination, and requires less effort than previously before.

11 Likes

anyone else getting politician vibes? I can almost hear the judge call for order…

7 Likes

They apparently queue for a game that’s about to end, and then the game ends and all the people that queued for that game that is about to end get into the same game together, effectively 30+ man premading again. Please fix this, having an equal chance in WSG instead of getting smashed in AV was some of the most fun I’ve had in the game so far.

31 Likes

Where are all the horde saying you guys dont cry. Asking for a friend. Lets be real, you babies just want to be able to always win.

42 Likes

You guys have to cheat and get 30+ people in voice cause you get trashed in a 10v10 battleground.

15 Likes

So just like alliance while you’re all crying because you want to be able to premade against pugs and always win?
:man_facepalming: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

13 Likes

Thats the first thing I thought when I read “Lets not be confused here” lol

5 Likes

Horde Classic players are such whiny babies. Smh.

If you ever played Eve Online the motto was “Adapt and Overcome”. No wonder they always told baddies to go back to WoW.

19 Likes

Please reach out to Blizzard customer service right away and let them know someone logged in on your account and is lying and saying stupid things on the internet again.

13 Likes

Or you know, beat other premades.

The alliance don’t learn do they? This is the LAST place you would want to gloat about being able to premade again. The classic forum. Lol

The people who want to premade will continue and continue until their last breath to work around things. Blizzards change this week made it obvious how they feel about premades. They will put a stop to this as well lol.
And gloating about this practically in front of them lol… :rofl::rofl:

12 Likes

This is hilarious because the last 2 days alliance have been flooding the forums with tears.

:see_no_evil: I guess :roll_eyes:

9 Likes

Enlighten me. You seem to have personal knowledge of the exploit that’s being used to circumvent the fix. Please do share your insight.

Good game.
I took part on the battle of M-OEE8, CO2 side.
F ck The Judge.

3 Likes