Alliance Exploiting. Circumventing the AV Fix

To the self righteous types who must beat the exploit / screwed your own faction themes, many of us played retail Ashran with premades, or even pre-WoD or post-WoD AV premades.

Especially in Ashran, your own faction got punked badly in order to run them off & fill your premade group. There is nothing new here. Both sides screwed their own to get premades filled.

Classic GD gonna def need a fainting couch sub forum before much longer.

I like how the Premades are mass reporting the video of them getting caught tracking the Numbers. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DBO4bSbHq0&feature=youtu.be

9 Likes

Kind of sad to see the Horde mystique being traded for non-stop whining instead & forum gamesmanship tryhards. Who knew that the other side ranking up quicker would compel such a change. #NewHordelife

Grow some :baseball: :baseball: , btw you’re a bad player been farming you in warsong. stay mad cause bad

Well ill tell you about me. Seeing you think all Horde players are alike.

ive argued on my retail account for removal of racials or the same racials that players can choose themselves on a timer of a week or whatever like Zandalari loas in retail.

I don’t like exploiting in any form, ive sent reports for afkers, bots, people who use weakaura scipts to automate invites for mage portals.

ive never bought gold, i report people who do, i never shared accounts and again i report people who do.

I had guildiies booted for win trading and have left a progression guild because they wouldn’t boot a afk wsg botter.

I don’t condone exploits/“creative use of mechanics” on any level. If Alliance had worgen in classic id be playing that. But i played Tauren in vanilla and ill play Tauren now. Why? for warstomp? No i used to milk cows for a dollar and i have a liking for them.

Not everyone on the forums is some 19 year old twitch pepehands some of us have worked for our gear/ranks/gold whatever and we are proud of it because we did the hard yards, maybe not as hard as some did i.e people in your faction but we did it as fair as we are able to.

Now excuse me im going out for a hot Vindaloo - a curry.

2 Likes

Your character name and proof?

They could easily do it… If the GMs even understood how to do it. Have you not seen the responses people are getting to all manner of things that they claimed they would do if it kept the Classic Integrity?

You’re better off hoping they get a month long ban rather than getting rank reset.

So when you aren’t playing WoW, are you snickering at other people all day?

you are hiding behind a level 20 priest atm. feel free to post mains name and realm.

I’m not that stupid as you are, you and the nekrage nerd just exposed yourself in public forums , you are blacklisted and discriminated now

No this was to prevent them from dropping the queue thus leaving 10v40 games, at no point in their post do they say it was to stop premades. as a matter of fact no were in that blue post does it mention premades even once. if they truly wanted to make it so you couldn’t premade they would remove ALL the numbers not just the one that pops up when queue pops but all the ones from the battle master all the ones from inside the bg so you never know what one you are in. even that wouldn’t stop them 100% because there is just not enough alliance. or to many horde how ever you want to look at it.

Tues and Wed Horde was stomping AV against Alliance pugs which were horrible all day long. Last few matches tonight…obvious Alliance premades. Glad I’m not the only one to notice haha. Hopefully this makes queue times go down and we will still beat them anyway.

“Unfortunate behaviors” sounds like AV Queing abuse to me resulting from AV Premades.

4 Likes

sounds like the part were they were leaving games 10v40 to me i guess its all on how you interpret it

3 Likes

Ooh! The magic incantation ‘exploit’ is mutating into ‘abuse’ right before our eyes. Scintillating!

Thought so. Come to the forums to talk crap but not man enough to post from your main character.

I for one am not embarrassed of who I am and what my guild and I have accomplished. You obviously cannot say the same.

I will continue to report your posts.

Man, we got reporting and all kinds of stuff now. Tough crowd, these Horde cats mean business.

This is Bulleton #3 on patch notes that addresses 10 vs 40 this helps that issue so why bother with

If not to try and Curve Cross Realm AV Premades.

Abuse of Game mechanics and Exploits are the same thing Anjubaby.

:man_shrugging: I guess only time will tell if they make further changes then you were right if they do not…

Its as though you weren’t really even trying to throw the talking point magic incantation words out there for effect. Lol.