Horde win 99 out of 100 AVs. Blizzard calls this balanced

Didn’t you and all the other cool kids say they were going to WSG anyway?

:cactus:

The majority of players go across the bridge /shrug

Why not hop over the cave by the waterfall directly into the RH? I feel the backdoors to both bases seem used less often than people claim.

My point exactly. Yes, we were running premades. But dam they were good fights against you guys. Now we’re back to pugs with 5-15 bots afk in every run. How is that fun for anyone? I would much rather take you guys on in a 40v40 fight where everyone is in it. But I can’t help but think that the horde is just in for an easy win after all this. I thought you guys liked the fight?

3 Likes

You can’t say that !!! You’re Horde brethren say it’s the greatest bottleneck in the history of the world …

You forgot your mild sauce and hot sauce

Funny how pvp people from both factions complain about the exact same thing.
One would think that at some hours there are better players in one faction and not in the other, and I would say sometimes the same good players are playing in one faction and not in the other.
But makes more sense that somehow Blizzard infuses one faction with powers without their knowledge, and they always know the one to empower so the forum whiners lose, whichever faction they are playing in.

There are both factions posts about WSG too.

ive never had a queue time past like 20 seconds before this week there is far too many horde vs alliance

because it is no longer letting all those empty games start
instead of starting, it is holding them in queue to fill them.

each time a premade dumped a queue, if that queue hit the trigger threshold (which they obviously did) that game started (missing most of the people) racheting the queues up the list.

If you did not get wiped right away, after some minutes, 5 or so? people would start to drop into your abysmal AV in progress.

Now it is not doing that.
Though people are still trying to screw with the queues, but what happens now is the game does not start, until it has enough players.
So mass dumping out of a queue will make you wait longer, rather than shorter.

If you want it to stop, i can give you a list of discords and you can pop in and tell them to knock it off.

Both armies meet at Balinda, actually.

7 Likes

:rofl:
Riiiight. Then you cried for us to stop pvpin because pvp is the hard counter to your run to a pve boss and zerg it down.
Oh yea. You called pvp a turtle because the match takes longer than 10 mins. Which lead to this awesome meta of alliance /afk out cuz pvp happened.

1 Like

ROFL

I can only imagine how hard alliance would cry if the map randomly flipped and horde had the north defenses.

God I would love to defend the Ice Wing Bunker choke or bridge. Or occasionally throw a single lightning bolt at the back door and shut that down with zero issues.

Ah so both teams meet by the alliance defensive area in between two bunkers with archers, a GY in alliance’s possesion, Bellinda, and a dozen elite NPC’s that can cleave cloth’s for 1200.

Woe is alliance for having to defend a zone they control entirely at the start of every match. My heart bleeds for them. I think alliance should start off with the druids charging center of the map too and all their flight masters up for good measure to make sure they have a fighting chance.

2 Likes

I don’t think you’re very familiar with the AV map.

It’s in between two bunkers, yes, but out of range of both, and the fact they meet in that spot only proves that Horde have an advantage in that they spawn closer to their objective.

lol

Why are clothies tanking the elites?

It’s more than we have to defend it because Horde reach it at the same time as us, rather than in the middle of the map. There’s an objective Horde bias in the map design.

Imagine playing a game where you started 30 yards forward into the enemy team’s field and claiming it was fair and balanced.

2 Likes

If you wipe Horde at Belinda (which isn’t hard per say) they respawn at a GY right next to one of their best choke points.

By the time Alliance get over to that area (after the initial battle), the Horde have all ready back up fresh and ready to fight.

It’s why both sides generally bypass the other in the middle of map…cause clashes stall out the game.

1 Like

avoiding each other is what the horde want to avoid, they want to stall but keep pressure on SHGY. It’s how they win every game

1 Like

Every game? Odd because I see alliance losing a ton of them over the last few weeks. Either you’re very unlucky indeed or you’re exaggerating a ton!

Did Blizzard say that? Did Blizzard call that “balanced”? Did Blizzard promise to make AV “balanced”.

I’m not saying they shouldn’t. I just don’t remember Blizzard making either claim.

You made a rod for you back alliance.

Training horde pugs to beat alliance pre-mades was a curse waiting to be visited upon you.

racials is why everyone picks horde but trust me that’s not the reason youre losing :rofl:

1 Like

because they were able to effectively premade now most premades went into wsg or poorly put together premades are in AV

Again, I’ll take stoneform over stun resist every day. You can just delete bloodfury.