Alliance did this to themselves

Yep, I see that a lot in these forums. “What did you expect from a pvp server? Actually being able to play the game you pay monthly for? Hah go back to retail where no skill is needed while me a crew of my faction camp this FP.”

1 Like

So according to this it’s actually gotten better! (not official data, just warcraftlogs data which means only max levels)

https://ironforge.pro/servers/

If you are talking about Wowclassicpopulation .com lol.
If you do Herod’s population there for the last 7 days it shows 88% alliance and 12% Horde.
L O L.
And it depends on people uploading data.

I’ll check it out, thanks.

those servers were imbalanced from the start i dont blame people taking free transfers off their 60/40 server where some autists that rushed to 60 in 4 days are already camping them 5:1 in redridge/duskwood

Dont we all?

He fled for greaner pastures the second he got the chance

no mercy for the alliance they ganked me many times while i was leveling i dont feel sorry at all they didnt care then so i dont care now.

i mean… im on whitemane and ive been on whitemane.

I don’t think it’s the alliance fault that horde have better pvp racials. Everyone knows that pvp servers will have more horde than alliance. I blame blizz for not doing the faction specific transfers from the start to prevent this.

3 Likes

Even if they did this, the majority of Alliance chose pve. There would still be lopsided servers.

Stalagg was an absolute mess when I left it. Glad I did.

Yes but it would be better. Do you not understand the difference between it being 55-60% horde vs 70-80% horde?

1 Like

So you want them to force Alliance to stay on a server they had a queue for? The transfers were for queue times

1 Like

So then you just do faction specific transfers. You know… basically like what they are doing now except a ton of ally have already left?

best part is that the horde are literally so awful at the game that when bgs come out it’s going to be hilarious, you can’t outnumber a win in those

3 Likes

So make the Alliance sit in queues?

The best part is clowns like you thinking BGs will be any better for alliance.

Yall got smoked 15 years ago, you’ll get smoked now.

you’re bad

Says the one playing the faction crying about getting obliterated.