Alliance did this to themselves

Fleeing servers like Herod and Skeram and Stalagg (which were actually more balanced than people led on) leaving an even bigger gap in faction balance. Now you’re all complaining, begging horde to come to Heartseeker where it’s alliance heavy, and whining that the aforementioned horde-heavy servers are unplayable. Why should we switch because you fled and now you’re calling horde cowards. Isn’t that hypocrisy?

Alliance may not have created faction imbalance, but they definitely made it worse.

Not sorry.

25 Likes

I’ll be happier once bgs come out and we have instant queues. =)

5 Likes

Why do you care if you don’t play on that server?

2 Likes

Let the weak leave, it only took 300 Spartans to defeat thousands of perces

Just give us bgs

4 Likes

Well according to accurate recent census data all these realms people complain about being 90:10 or whatever ridiculous anecdote are almost always closer to 50:50. Alliance is just the carebear race so far more of them are chillin capital cities while Horde runs the server.

8 Likes

Herod was nearly unplayable for Alliance and defacto pve for horde.

6 Likes

I think many of the players who are complaining are the ones who didn’t flee transfer.

They’re the ones who stayed.

9 Likes

Pretty sure blizz confirmed cross realm bgs, so que times for each faction should be more or less equal. No insta queues for the less populated side.

4 Likes

Im still willing to bet there are more horde across all servers. I bet they will have a queue and alliance wont. =)

Plus… on retail its been like that for a long while now and alliance still have almost instant queues whereas horde sit in 20+min queues. The same will happen in classic.

2 Likes

Please post on your Herod character.

They all died.

8 Likes

Please use the Herod forums.

1 Like

Not sorry.

You’ll be sorry when everyone in the faction quits and the server dies/effectively becomes Horde-only PvE. Horde aren’t just cowards, they’re trash when they need to camp every single FP and instance at a 3:1 ratio. Yes I want out of Stalagg, because I was one of the fools who stayed the first time around. If Blizzard doesn’t implement faction-based queuing or some other measure, I’m not re-subbing. I’m not going to the spend the time to get to 60 again, and the game is utterly toxic and unplayable. I can’t even fly out of an area if my corpse is on he FP. Rogues camp the harbors. People I know in-game are already leaving in droves, rolling toons elsewhere or just outright quitting.

16 Likes

lol you guyees are so great

LOL And Horde did it to themselves. Crying about not having enough Alliance and everything being being camped by their own faction. Awesome when you say you want a PvP server, but really want PvE. Cry more.

2 Likes

Glad I’m not the only one who sees this and isn’t afraid to say it. Have a like Diesel.

1 Like

I literally just said I stayed, but you’re as garbage as the worst of them by calling those of us left pansies because we want to actually be able to play the game. Hurr cry more go play with barbies lolz. I thought there’d be fewer middle schoolers in the game this time around.

7 Likes

server pop can change over night, if they have the shop option.

1 Like

Well blame the alliance that left then. They left you high and dry because a slight imbalance was too much for them because they want 80/20 alliance/horde ratio because they’re trash.

Thank you for staying on Herod Styles if only all Alliance had the courage you’ve shown. I am prepared to offer you a non-ganking treaty if you wish!

1 Like