Alliance cheat premade AV

No one is preventing Horde from playing other than the Horde. This is one of the reasons why I did select to reroll.

What are you talking about

Because everything they’re saying is pure sophistry intended to justify their dumb POV, but you knew that.

So how about those racials? We should be winning because of racials, right?

2 Likes

Why is it only cheating when alliance premade, but totally fine ans legit when Horde premade?

Alert the Media! The Horde are no longer winning 90% of BGs. Blizzard, you need to fix this NOW, the Alliance are not allowed to win!

#WorldofHordecraft

You’re said horde just want to play, and we do and we can; we just have long Q’s and it’s often a premade to fight VS. (premades being the point of the thread)

When I’m on my Alliance Rogue it’s fast Q’s but they are no longer instant, they are in the 1 to 10 min range now. Usually 1 to 5 min on AB / WSG depending on the day and time and anywhere from 3 to 15 min for AV.

As you’re aware also depending on day and time Horde Q’s vary a lot also and also depend on the BG you select; we still get games.

This is a player driven solution to a player driven problems boys!

This is what you wanted!

First of all I think all premades are dumb, and the game should cap at 5man parties.’

That being said, can people really not tell the difference between doing AB/WSG/EoTS premades where it allows you to queue with a full group, compared to using discord to organize 40 people into the same AV? Circumventing blizzards intended way of playing that battle ground.

Like can you actually not differentiate? or are you just arguing in bad faith, because it feels good to win a bg

2 Likes

It’s cheating when the Alliance do it; not gonna lie man I get 2 orders of magnitude more hate tells on my Alliance rogue than on my Undead rogue. Horde are a very salty bunch who tend to think they are better than they are, and the alliance since I’m here bashin; defeat themselves in chat more often than the horde do.

Talking about pugs, and it’s also why Alliance premade to get away from the self defeating babies that poison their ranks.

1 Like

No, the problem here is that the Horde have gotten so used to always winning AV that they think that is the way it is supposed to be, and the moment that changes and they begin to lose, there must be something wrong.

Players are more than welcome to use voice communications, WoW even has it’s own built-in version. Just because the Alliance are playing in a more coordinated way and actually playing as a Team and not a mindless mob does not mean there is a problem to fix here.

Ive been saying this forever. There are d-bags on both sides. Generalizing by faction is petty and moronic. That being said the only reason i rolled alliance for classic was because i saw how bad queues were going to be for horde bgs. Now that blizz wants to change that, i would be more than happy to faction transfer to horde for all the advantages that being on a majority faction brings.

How can someone see what’s happening here and come to this conclusion?

Unreal

What is unreal.

EVERY TIME and I do mean every time the Horde win ratio drops below the majority, the first thing the forum is filled with is “X thing the Alliance is doing is unfair, ban it!”

It is obvious to anyone who actually takes an objective look, that the Horde cannot stand to lose and if they are losing there MUST be a problem. If you cannot see that then you are walking around with Horde blinders on.

2 Likes

Premades aren’t cheating

Well looks like not sarcasm, eh my detection system is off today.

Obviously you don’t understand.

Win rate is irrelevant. Alliance are circumventing a blizzard intended mechanic, and are able to do so using a system horde realistically can not due to queue times.

And even if horde could premade AV it’s still not allowed by blizzard. Ie, it’s cheating.

Nothing else needs to be relevant to the discussion. Enjoy it if you want but it’s still cheating.

1 Like

According to blizzard they are, in AV.

So, according to the Horde, being social in a social MMO game is cheating if it means the Horde lose AV.

Does blizzard allow 40 players to queue for AV?

3 Likes