Alliance cheat premade AV

Alliance found a way to make a massive discord channel and queue AV premades.(5k+ Online at any given time) That is the reason horde AV queues are 1 mins. Don’t queue AV ANYMORE. If u are a horde player u shouldn’t need marks anyway from winning all the games in the past.

So now tell me how can a casual horde player BG at all? Every single BG now is premades by alliance. WE CANT GET HONOR!

14 Likes

ooowah
ooowah :cry:

30 Likes

You said you were quitting 17 days ago, has your sub still not expired?

33 Likes

I said I was quitting if something wasn’t changed. Get ur facts together trollll

1 Like

it’s “cheating” because you can’t zug zug over everyone and gy camp? or why do you think it’s “cheating”?

13 Likes

ALERT! ALERT!

horde not winning every AV game, something must be changed.

49 Likes

I don’t think it’s against ToS, but I would say it’s in a gray area of “kind of cheating”

1 Like

Well, you see, if you look at the reply chain, you can see that I replied to Arielba asking them why they haven’t quit and not you.

he took the bait tho

9 Likes

Omg stop crying ques popping alot faster for horde now. It’s literally like 15 av games going on this is helping us if anything

8 Likes

with 100 honor for a loss with 25 mins que wait and 25 minute gametime loss.

I get more for ganking 5 people in 5 minutes. Time to start griefing fools.

4 Likes

Do the math… ques a lot faster we actually gaining more honor like this. Que was starting to hit 1hr and 20mins

1 Like

I thought you were already ganking? So what changes?

3 Likes

800 honor win for waiting an hour vs 25 mins for 100 honor

I knowzsz mathz

Damn in my day you had to rent a game genie from blockbuster to cheat… now you’re telling me all we gotta do is use discord? SMH :woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

800! Idk about that I was getting like 500 for 1hr and 20min ques

1 Like

25 minutes in a bg for 100 honor is the problem…

What’s the point of wasting 25 mins on premade discord bgs when I can get that honor in 5?

It’s actually about 15mins max

That’s not how it works.

“Benediction 4” isn’t the AV #, It’s the size of that group on that server…

So in your example it was a 5 man Benediction team and a 4 man Faerlina group who all got the que at the same time.

Literally nothing is breaking the rules.

2 Likes