Alliance cheat premade AV

AV was the horde safe spot. We are now assisting you with the turtles.

1 Like

They moved the gy and you STILL have issues with the map?

OMG, really? WHO CARES.

If it’s perfectly balanced there should be no problem switching the starting spots right?

1 Like

So, yeah - the map clearly favors alliance. It’s also why ally currently wins most AVS on retail (same map).

Do you always enjoy pretending you’re helpless? Literally in ALL private servers, in ALL phases of retail ally has won the majority of AV. This is strictly a player issue.

1 Like

For the 100th time. No one on horde cares.

You want horde and alliance to switch sides? Ok Lol

Correct, when horde play zerg meta this doesn’t happen. It is strictly a player issue that alliance are using a player solution to.

1 Like

You can’t group cross realm.

No, really?

Yes really. So your contention that they’re LITERALLY grouping in one raid group is simply wrong.

I never contended that. Might want to work on your reading comprehension.

No they don’t. AV has been a horde win since Legion.

Yes you did. I quoted you.

Classic BG matchmaking system for Alliance - to Have at least 3-5 Healers, for Horde - 0 Settings, thats why horde BG group always having like 0 healers or it can be 9healers 1 dps (e.g for WSG/10man), and it never gonna get fixed.

He seems to have a very bad understanding of how the queuing system works. If only 40 people are in queue those 40 get into the same group, noone is gaming the system.

1 Like

Read it again. See that little word in front of the word literally?

Yep. I do. Sorry that was my mistake.

1 Like

Dear Fellow Horde, Stop Queuing for AV at least for a Week - until Blizzard fix this, easy solution.

Apparently you can’t read either

You seem to be under the impression the system is somehow being gamed. It’s not, this is simply the result of few alliance queuing for AV. A problem horde created.

3 Likes