Alliance cheat premade AV

Shhhh. They’re just using Discord. Nothing fishy going on here.

They aren’t queueing more than 5 as a group hence no violation. This is a situation horde brought on themselves by driving alliance out of AV, there’s so few queuing it’s easy for them to get into a discord together.

1 Like

Then who are you blaming?

Well blizzard could enable same faction BG’s in AV as well. But that would result in horde sometimes starting north and horde really really doesn’t want that.

Hordes fault for winning a bg you’re supposed to try to win ?

Let me rephrase.

Why does blizzard only allow people to queue as 5 in AV and not 40?

1 Like

Horde literally would not care what side we start on we just want to play the game

I remember when someone was blasting that link during classic and all it did was make the discord even more popular lol.

Alliance aren’t queuing 40 into AV, check mate.

1 Like

It’s cute you think horde would behave any differently if they started north.

1 Like

What? You’re the one who said they would, that they “really really wouldn’t want to start north.” (Literally no horde player would give one iota)

Alliance isn’t queuing as 40, because blizzard doesn’t let them. What is the purpose of that restriction? Why would they do such a thing? Why doesn’t blizzard let people queue as 40 for AV you think?

Good so you understand that since alliance aren’t queuing as 40 there’s nothing wrong.

1 Like

I know why you won’t answer the question. We can see right through your deflection. Please humor me.

Why doesn’t Blizzard allow anyone to queue for AV as a group of 40?

Blizzard doesn’t want people queuing as 40 mans for AV.

Alliance are not doing that though are they, your turn to answer.

1 Like

Ahhh you’re sooo close. Please fully answer the question.

Why doesn’t Blizzard want 40 man’s queuing?

Your turn to answer, are alliance queuing as 40 mans, yes or no.

1 Like

No, you’re weaseling out of the question and I know why. You’re not sneaky or clever.

WHY doesn’t Blizzard want people to queue AV as 40 man’s?

You know the answer.

I answered your question, it’s your turn to answer a question then i’ll answer, are alliance queuing as 40 mans, yes or no?

You won’t answer because you’re right the answer is well known and it shatters your argument.

1 Like

like you win every fight oh wait your the scrub who hangs out in front of Honor Hold
what a PVP God.

You didn’t answer my question, because it had the word why in it. Stop being semantic, you know exactly what the answer is and everyone can see why you’re dancing around it.

I’ll start it for you:
Blizzard doesn’t want people queuing AV as 40 because…

1 Like

This is just a case of Horde reaping what they sow. Because their queues became more and more unbearable they adopted a strategy to extract as much honor as possible per AV game. The result drove enough alliance away to make premading viable again due to the sheer lack of alliance queueing. This is also not the first time this has happened.

This is literally a player created problem meeting a player created solution.

Eventually the storm will pass though as this news brings more Alliance pugs back into AV, Horde get dejected and rush north to get as much bonus as they can, Alliance views it as a Drek or Kek and the pugs start foaming at the mouth for it. The pugs begin outnumbering the premade en masse and enforce the return to the Drek or Kek meta and the premades rest until the cycle begins anew.

5 Likes