Alliance Call to Arms!

This is my personal message to Kasanyatsumi or Zapey, which ever you prefer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=th4Czv1j3F8
hahaha
Operation Rolling Thunder was a great time. Good to meet everyone in discord and thanks to Nearo for leading the expedition tonight. It was a blast bro. Shout out to

Kul Tiras Marines
Clan Battlehammer
Divine Inquisition
Vigilants of Proudmoore
WPvPs Finest
Coldridge Company
Ashen Vale

We had 19 tonight...lets keep it going!

#rebelalliance
Aye, tha’ was great stuff, thanks teh Nearo fer organizin’ it.

Shoutout to Arn fer gettin’ handled wrong by warsong guards.
EVASIVE MANUEVERS!!!

I NEED AN ADULT!!!
Tonight was fun, i’ve never seen that city before
https://i.imgur.com/bHSt9jB.jpg
11/01/2018 06:58 PMPosted by Zevrost
well until you group up with tae that is

I dont bring my guild with TAE. Sorry to disappoint you.
[RP] Operation Rolling Thunder

A Call to Arms was sounded in Boralus. Captain Nearo of the Kul Tiras Marines was assembling a force to help the local citizenry of Arom's Stand deal with a Horde incursion. Slowly heroes began to answer the call, flying under different banners we gathered, 19 of us in total.

Fighting commenced immediately after arriving in Drustvar. The Azerite deposits in the area became the major flashpoint as we engaged multiple Horde warbands and fighting our way through to Arom's Stand.

Regrouping after our hard fought victories war drums began to blare in the distance. Sitting at the crest of the hill i heard the roars (pings) before i could spot the enemy force. The Horde had received heavy reinforcements. The warbands became a whole Division of bloodthirsty soldiers steamrolling their way through the valley below.

We tried valiantly to make our stand at Arom's but after suffering heavy casualties, we were finally forced to evacuate the town.

This marks our second mission as a newly invigorated Alliance....The Battle of Arom's Stand.

((ggs))

#rebelalliance
It was great fun, thanks to everyone who came out and thanks to Jim for getting the ball rolling on this!
Is there a community for this? I keep missing out :(
11/02/2018 07:05 AMPosted by Tins
Is there a community for this? I keep missing out :(

Not yet bro, but we are planning to do it weekly. Looking like Thursdays and or Sundays. Discord/Community will be up soon /salute
Glad you all had a great time! That is the point :)
10/28/2018 04:28 PMPosted by Sonrun
i like this idea but i do not think teaming up with tae will be good for yours as all they want to do is burn ed and kill the whole server as there willing to ddos the server and crash it just to try and get a win over us horde they will not play fair figths

I find it odd you would mention fair..when you just last night brought 54 to have a "fair" fight against our 15... Perhaps ISR, D7, and Syn need to learn to count... I mean if you want to make it "fair" don't bring more than 20 to face our 15..that way it's still fair for you!!!!!
Probably more like 25 to our 15... I don't want you to not have at least some chance to win !!!!
11/02/2018 09:05 AMPosted by Unforgiven
i like this idea but i do not think teaming up with tae will be good for yours as all they want to do is burn ed and kill the whole server as there willing to ddos the server and crash it just to try and get a win over us horde they will not play fair figths

I find it odd you would mention fair..when you just last night brought 54 to have a "fair" fight against our 15... Perhaps ISR, D7, and Syn need to learn to count... I mean if you want to make it "fair" don't bring more than 20 to face our 15..that way it's still fair for you!!!!!
i am pretty sure they didnt know it was the group- and atleast it was all eders...no point in blowing up about something when majority had fun. Also believe the equal thing was more towards storyline events.
11/02/2018 09:11 AMPosted by Aglaica
<span class="truncated">...</span>

i am pretty sure they didnt know it was the group- and atleast it was all eders...no point in blowing up about something when majority had fun

You know what this thread needs?

/slams fist
More Drama!

/whispers
Pineapple belongs on pizza.

/slinks away into the night
11/02/2018 09:16 AMPosted by Saltzfyre
/whispersPineapple belongs on pizza.
Well, yeah. Specially if you are Canadian! They invented it.
11/02/2018 09:05 AMPosted by Unforgiven

Calm friend, they weren't there for the group :) It was D7's 8th anniversary (Congrats!)
11/02/2018 09:16 AMPosted by Saltzfyre

You know what this thread needs?

/slams fist
More Drama!

/whispers
Pineapple belongs on pizza.

/slinks away into the night

Never understood why people don't like pineapple on pizza. Especially when it's paired with mushrooms, ham and jalapeños.

Delicious.
11/02/2018 09:20 AMPosted by Aglaica
Well, yeah. Specially if you are Canadian! They invented it.

it was a dam good idea 2!