Alliance Call to Arms!

... i am pretty sure they didnt know it was the group- and atleast it was all eders...no point in blowing up about something when majority had fun

You know what this thread needs?

/slams fist
More Drama!

/whispers
Pineapple belongs on pizza.

/slinks away into the night

Who unbanned you?

*mashes the report button over and over*
I am just going to dump this here. Blizzard really irks me with how clueless they are.

11/02/2018 03:49 PMPosted by Charax
11/02/2018 03:39 PMPosted by Lore
Longer term, we know how crucial it is to the Classic experience for you to see your friends when you walk into Stormwind or when you’re helping them on a quest you’ve already completed.

NEWS FLASH LORE! This is also critical for your retail game too.

Thanks for busting our community.

Signed,
Emerald Dream community (or what’s left of it)
11/02/2018 03:51 PMPosted by Charax
I am just going to dump this here. Blizzard really irks me with how clueless they are.

11/02/2018 03:49 PMPosted by Charax

NEWS FLASH LORE! This is also critical for your retail game too.

Thanks for busting our community.

Signed,
Emerald Dream community (or what’s left of it)
What thread that on Mr Char?
11/02/2018 03:54 PMPosted by Aglaica
11/02/2018 03:51 PMPosted by Charax

What thread that on Mr Char?

Classic forum. You can just click on my name in the quote and it takes you there. A bit of drama over there regarding phasing.
Anyone participating in the Alliance CTA's please give us your ideas or if you're interested in leading one of the weekly missions that would be awesome!

Suggestions for the upcoming week are:
Bounty Hunting
Rare Farming
Annexing Volduun by force
Attack on Orgrimmar
Attack on Silvermoon

#Rebelalliance
Jello Shot WPVP night - take a shot everytime a *insert race* is seen
Call to arms quest
World Boss takeover
Thunderbluff Steak House meat hunt
Securing Bwonsamdi's temple area, cause he told me I have a purpose, so he must like us more than horde.
11/03/2018 11:15 AMPosted by Aglaica
Thunderbluff Steak House meat hunt

This is definitely not a good idea. Stick with the jello shots :)
Fires are burning throughout Azeroth this night. On the western front, <Clan Battlehammer>, <Kul Tiras Marines> and <Lionguard> staged a daring multi pronged attack on the Horde capital. Hearts and minds were lifted throughout the Eastern Kingdoms as the Alliance finally went on the offensive.

Meanwhile on the islands, <Salty Sea Doggos> and <The Ashen Vale> conducted joint patrols confiscating contraband Azerite and Anchor Weed from Horde smugglers. The Doggos appear to have other plans for the Anchor Weed but that is no business of the Vale.

The Blue flag of freedom flies once more!

#rebelalliance
11/04/2018 10:12 PMPosted by Jimirra
Fires are burning throughout Azeroth this night. On the western front, <Clan Battlehammer>, <Kul Tiras Marines> and <Lionguard> staged a daring multi pronged attack on the Horde capital. Hearts and minds were lifted throughout the Eastern Kingdoms as the Alliance finally went on the offensive.

Meanwhile on the islands, <Salty Sea Doggos> and <The Ashen Vale> conducted joint patrols confiscating contraband Azerite and Anchor Weed from Horde smugglers. The Doggos appear to have other plans for the Anchor Weed but that is no business of the Vale.

The Blue flag of freedom flies once more!

#rebelalliance

As we've told ya before, nothin' moves through these lands without payin' the toll; whether it be in gold or in blood. Let tonight be a lesson for ya. After the krompin' we gave em' they gonna be in need of somethin' stronger then Anchor Weed
Well... this has been quite the read. We in the Lionguard (formerly the core of PotA) shall continue to pursue healthy wpvp on all fronts! We look forward to working with our allies to combat you Horde scum! :D

Kat
11/01/2018 05:31 PMPosted by Sonrun
I like to know were this lvl 1 alt person get there info from as horde ed i know just not care about zerging or having more number we want fun figths we can enjoy we have no care for button mashing lag figths we just do because we not going to let a %@@%#@#!@ guild like tae who hide behide the number run ramp in are server and ruin horde fun it tae who love to zerging have get the number not horde ed sure we can pull them but and the end of the day if you have a total of 40 man raid mix of vale and clan battle hammer vs horde ed we mush likely going to just acth t maybe have abit more or less but it not like we will pull like 80 to 200 people to fight a 40 man. That Tae style not are Style

Sir, again I ask are you having a stroke or just illiterate?
*gets the butter*
While Clan Battlehammer, Kul Tiras Marines, and the Lionguard were waging war in the west, The Salty Sea Doggos and the Ashen vale were patrolling Drustvar. Video courtesy of Gravy_ED. Thanks brother!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rL6zRvbj8C8&feature=youtu.be

#rebelallianceED
11/05/2018 06:29 AMPosted by Jimirra
While Clan Battlehammer, Kul Tiras Marines, and the Lionguard were waging war in the west, The Salty Sea Doggos and the Ashen vale were patrolling Drustvar. Video courtesy of Gravy_ED. Thanks brother!

#rebelallianceED

Excellent work!
Th' battle haes bin interesting, sadly tae mony o' oor men hae bin lost! We need tae stau' ta geter, 'n' destroy th' Horde!
The restoration of ED Alliance is going well!

This week battles were fought with heroes from:
Clan Battlehammer
Kul Tiras Marines
Vigilants if Proudmoore
Salty Sea Doggos
The Ashen Vale
Lionguard
Coldridge Company
Divine Inquisition
Wpvps Finest

Warbringer, Limitless, and Cry Havoc have stated they will join in the War Effort!

There are talks of a war council to make this thing official and we are on the lookout for talented generals to bring our soldiers together for this rebuilding effort.

If you are guildless and enjoy healthy wpvp message one of the guilds above and we can find you a fighting unit that fits your needs.

For the Alliance!
11/05/2018 12:44 AMPosted by Brinnal
11/01/2018 05:31 PMPosted by Sonrun
I like to know were this lvl 1 alt person get there info from as horde ed i know just not care about zerging or having more number we want fun figths we can enjoy we have no care for button mashing lag figths we just do because we not going to let a %@@%#@#!@ guild like tae who hide behide the number run ramp in are server and ruin horde fun it tae who love to zerging have get the number not horde ed sure we can pull them but and the end of the day if you have a total of 40 man raid mix of vale and clan battle hammer vs horde ed we mush likely going to just acth t maybe have abit more or less but it not like we will pull like 80 to 200 people to fight a 40 man. That Tae style not are Style

Sir, again I ask are you having a stroke or just illiterate?

how about you can it with the irl shots. if you have nothing else to offer this thread then piss off.

Oh and how about growing some balls and posting on your main in the future. Why hide behind a faceless lowbie?
11/05/2018 06:58 AMPosted by Nearo
11/05/2018 06:29 AMPosted by Jimirra

#rebelallianceED

Excellent work!

'ere's our side of it!

https://imgur.com/a/8ZC9iB3
11/05/2018 06:04 PMPosted by Pragus
11/05/2018 06:58 AMPosted by Nearo

Excellent work!

'ere's our side of it!

https://imgur.com/a/8ZC9iB3

Awesome format for recording the events of the evening. Always an honor to fight alongside the Dwarves and our other Allies. We were kicking the green off those Orcs for a good while down in that cave!
Oh my! Using imgur for telling the story was wonderful!