Alliance Call to Arms!

11/01/2018 03:04 PMPosted by Jerec
I feel like I just wasted 10 mins of my life reading to get caught up on the thread to realize it's really been one guy trying to sell everyone on something no one is interested in.

That and the fact he is too chicken to post on his Main..
10$ says its some dude from cryptids
11/01/2018 03:17 PMPosted by Dreadßlight
10$ says its some dude from cryptids

$100 you are wrong, I am pure ED born and raised on ED, why would an off realmer waste so much time on ED forum?
sure sound like it bud
As soon as i said horde needs to reduce their guild sizes and stop zerging, look at them getting salty XD.

Solutions, talk about the ED dream and solutions, not irrelevant things.
I had fun once, it was awful.
Just post on your main bro. Even with all the disagreement, this has been a constructive discussion.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/bleeding-hollow/Zapey

This is one of their actual chars btw.

You should come chill with us sometime, Zapey boi! Ill bring cookies and puppies..
11/01/2018 03:48 PMPosted by Pancaked

You should come chill with us sometime, Zapey boi! Ill bring cookies and puppies..

Go back a few pages, we already had this discussion. :) skipping pages is not allowed
11/01/2018 03:50 PMPosted by Kasanyatsumi
11/01/2018 03:48 PMPosted by Pancaked

Go back a few pages, we already had this discussion. :) skipping pages is not allowed

You didn't answer my suggestion tho.

You should come hang out, I sincerely mean that. Drop by the discord or set aside some time in-game so we can chat about this or about dogs or life or whatever. It'll be far more productive than arguing back and forth on the forums. You may meet some of these fine folks on common ground and you'll be more than just lvl 1 alt of some random forum goblin.

The door is open, just say if you wanna talk.
it has yet to lead to lag pvp

Call to arms has been called upon several times this week, and had both a success and a failure. But was fun.
11/01/2018 04:35 PMPosted by Aglaica
it has yet to lead to lag pvp

Call to arms has been called upon several times this week, and had both a success and a failure. But was fun.

Delita <Divine Inquisition> carried out justice in your name and deleted the murderer known as Jeff and his crew later that night. RIP Jeff
“Win at all costs.”

That term gets thrown out over the years by zergers. For the GM or WPvP General, I can understand the glory they achieve when they are successful. They organize their members, they keep them entertained, and put their raid(s) in position to win.

For the other 39 (or 79) drones, they follow simple instructions and mash their 1 or 2 AoE abilities hoping that the server eventually accepts it. Perhaps they feel guild and/or faction pride when their side wins but what was their contribution to it? They followed simple instructions amd mashed 1 or 2 AoE abilities. There was no glory to be served to these peons. Their feeble contributions all filter up to their GM or WPvP General.

So, when people encourage others to participate in this laggy slop to “win for their faction”, it’s not compelling whatsoever. No glory to be had and little fun to achieve.

15ish people per side is fun. If Horde feel compelled to bring raids, that’s their business but the drones are just cheating themselves out of glory to feed their GM.

Who wants to be a peon, win or lose?
Hi Alliance
I like to know were this lvl 1 alt person get there info from as horde ed i know just not care about zerging or having more number we want fun figths we can enjoy we have no care for button mashing lag figths we just do because we not going to let a %@@%#@#!@ guild like tae who hide behide the number run ramp in are server and ruin horde fun it tae who love to zerging have get the number not horde ed sure we can pull them but and the end of the day if you have a total of 40 man raid mix of vale and clan battle hammer vs horde ed we mush likely going to just acth t maybe have abit more or less but it not like we will pull like 80 to 200 people to fight a 40 man. That Tae style not are Style
11/01/2018 04:17 PMPosted by Pancaked
11/01/2018 03:50 PMPosted by Kasanyatsumi

You didn't answer my suggestion tho.

You should come hang out, I sincerely mean that. Drop by the discord or set aside some time in-game so we can chat about this or about dogs or life or whatever. It'll be far more productive than arguing back and forth on the forums. You may meet some of these fine folks on common ground and you'll be more than just lvl 1 alt of some random forum goblin.

The door is open, just say if you wanna talk.

The ones who really love Wpvp for the most part are friends with each other and love to plan Wpvp fights against each other. We don’t fight cause we hate them, we fight for the passion and fun world pvp is. On the forums we just banter good ole fashioned trash talk. Yes some generally hate othe r faction but really it’s only a few and the ones that grief the solo player aren’t the Wpvp players they may yank you once but move on after that. We have some codes to keeping the Wpvp fun and non toxic.
in the end...

if u want to lag pvp… go lag pvp….

if u want to bring 60 to kill the 10 attacking ur city... go do the thing...

if it makes u feel good... and ur willing to accept the consequences... do it...

but stop making it other ppls... in this case other guild's problems... the alliance guilds that dont want to lag pvp dont do it for that reason... because u like lag pvp dont try to discredit others for not having the numbers to do it urself...

get blizz to upgrade the game and network to actually be able to process its own game (which they are finally trying) and im sure no one would have a problem with having full out wars...

i along with many others have no problem finding pvp fun on ED... with Ed'ers... maybe if u take ur blinders off to include fights that dont lag out the server u might start finding them too... big fights of cata/mop/wod are no more... gona have to come to terms with that... the game cant take it.... and a lot guilds dont care to lag fight... we have by no means just given the server to the other faction... we have just changed gameplans on how and wen to fight...

most of the time as long as i have more kills than deaths im good to go...
11/01/2018 05:00 PMPosted by Charax
“Win at all costs.”

That term gets thrown out over the years by zergers. For the GM or WPvP General, I can understand the glory they achieve when they are successful. They organize their members, they keep them entertained, and put their raid(s) in position to win.

For the other 39 (or 79) drones, they follow simple instructions and mash their 1 or 2 AoE abilities hoping that the server eventually accepts it. Perhaps they feel guild and/or faction pride when their side wins but what was their contribution to it? They followed simple instructions amd mashed 1 or 2 AoE abilities. There was no glory to be served to these peons. Their feeble contributions all filter up to their GM or WPvP General.

So, when people encourage others to participate in this laggy slop to “win for their faction”, it’s not compelling whatsoever. No glory to be had and little fun to achieve.

15ish people per side is fun. If Horde feel compelled to bring raids, that’s their business but the drones are just cheating themselves out of glory to feed their GM.

Who wants to be a peon, win or lose?

I run my groups of 12 to 20 max. I will always keep it that way.
well until you group up with tae that is
11/01/2018 06:58 PMPosted by Zevrost
well until you group up with tae that is

LOL