Alliance Call to Arms!

We need to work together to stand up to the Horde War Machine! Far too long have we been dominated by ISR, The Syndicate, D7, Warbound and Hellscreams Angels. And we have yet to answer "in force"

It's time to earn back some respect and rise back up! Let's do this thing because BfA sucks right now and we need somthing to do til 8.1 drops.

The Alliance needs Generals, Tacticians, Target Callers and most of all players willing to show up for WPvP win or lose so we can start getting to know each other.

The Horde is seasoned and disciplined, we will get there but sometimes it just takes showing up taking a few L's and learning how to work together.

For the Alliance!

ED Players only, no LFG please.
6 Likes
House Limitless approves.
I just don't think without tae and their lfg filth you're gonna find the numbers to fight the horde. I love the idea but all of the guilds with the exception of hellscreams angels can match any number you throw their way.
You have my bow!

For the Alliance!
1 Like
10/28/2018 12:57 PMPosted by Saent
I just don't think without tae and their lfg filth you're gonna find the numbers to fight the horde. I love the idea but all of the guilds with the exception of hellscreams angels can match any number you throw their way.

I agree but we are working on it bro...just trying to plant the seed. Ideally if we could at least answer with or bring around 20-30 people it would be a good start.

Hopefully TAE would participate without the CRZ/LFG and keep it all ED but not sure how they roll.
You can count me among those numbers, Strongbow.
If you all ever want to set up even number skirmishes in the world or wargame feel free to reach out.)
1 Like
10/28/2018 12:28 PMPosted by Strongbow
It's time to earn back some respect and rise back up! Let's do this thing because BfA sucks right now and we need somthing to do til 8.1 drops.
While I actually enjoy BFA, WPVP is my fave part - and would gladly help yall out, I shall ask Coldridge if anyone wants to partake as well.

Er I mean, You have my random key mashing and demons!
Sorry I had a chuckle at Hellscream Angels in there.......
i like this idea but i do not think teaming up with tae will be good for yours as all they want to do is burn ed and kill the whole server as there willing to ddos the server and crash it just to try and get a win over us horde they will not play fair figths
Good luck and see you on the field of battle For the Horde!
1 Like
Hmmm. Interesting, I shall see you all on the battlefield.
For the HORDE!!!!
For the HERD!!!!
/Moooooo
10/28/2018 04:28 PMPosted by Sonrun
i like this idea but i do not think teaming up with tae will be good for yours as all they want to do is burn ed and kill the whole server as there willing to ddos the server and crash it just to try and get a win over us horde they will not play fair figths
Fairness is never really in wpvp but if they do do that ddossing that is uncalled for.

Your post in a nutshell:

https://youtu.be/8kkUzU9OiDI
10/28/2018 05:42 PMPosted by Aglaica
Fairness is never really in wpvp but if they do do that ddossing that is uncalled for.

Been in the guild for over a year now, and NEVER have we DDoss or even discussed it, I don't know why people posts things without any proof.
Just let me know when things are goin down. I'll do my best to be there!
The large groups of horde that were out today formed really to fight the lfg using cross realmers that have been showing up on the server. Typically if Ally dont use the lfg, the natural escalation process happens normally, I feel the lfg tool makes the arms race go nuclear far more often and faster than it should.
2 Likes
10/28/2018 08:06 PMPosted by Maharat
The large groups of horde that were out today formed really to fight the lfg using cross realmers that have been showing up on the server. Typically if Ally dont use the lfg, the natural escalation process happens normally, I feel the lfg tool makes the arms race go nuclear far more often and faster than it should.
Aye, while the feature does have its uses, good qualities, I personally despise it for WPVP. It is nice though to get friends from other servers to your events though...but I wish it was regulated to solely instances latey
I was happy to see some of our peeps join ya tonight. We have rules about the LFG tool when dealing with WPvP situations that mostly amount to: Try not to resort to using the LFG tool, even if the odds are overwhelming which can put at a disadvantage but there is far more fun and satisfaction in seeking allies in the form of other ED guilds and fighting/dying alongside your friends and/or people you care about.

We may never stop the problem of CRZ zerging entirely and anyone from our guild who participates in such activities will be discouraged from doing so. That's the best we can do,r eally!

However, what I can assure you all is that any official event hosted by us will always do it's best to keep it ED only. This, imo, is the right thing to do.
1 Like
10/28/2018 06:37 PMPosted by Stryper
10/28/2018 05:42 PMPosted by Aglaica
... Fairness is never really in wpvp but if they do do that ddossing that is uncalled for.

Been in the guild for over a year now, and NEVER have we DDoss or even discussed it, I don't know why people posts things without any proof.
Your guild goes out of it way to get numbers for wpvp it know the servers can not handly yeah does so anyone way and have state that the only fights your willing to do as your guild runs it be around equal numbers and also refuse number of 10v10 challenges fro horde side and in doing so you are set up ddos attacks on a server as you admin to crash it over small victorys or defeats