Alliance Call to Arms!

To cut this short form ED alliances like the OP suggested, this is your only way out. Best of luck to all and I hope it works out.
A lot was said between so I'm adding the quote to the post I'm responding too. Not the whole thing just enough so you know.

11/01/2018 08:08 AMPosted by Kasanyatsumi

You keep trying to do this while horde dominates with pure numbers, never forget at any point horde is losing they will call in more and stomp you and overwhelm you with numbers I don't to mean to sound harsh but end of the day winning is what matters lag or not, no one likes the lag, but you need to have the numbers if you don't want to use them that is fine, if horde chooses not to use them that is a good thing but guess what they will use it you must have numbers if horde tries to play dirty you need to go toe to toe with them. They should not be allowed to bully alliance because of numbers.

That's a big negative from me lad. It's not "win at all cost" for me. Winning is - an enjoyable experience that isn't dominated by ego alone but plenty of competition. Ego is important but without tempering it one ends up destroying the things they love.

Again, I dont fault the players entirely because this is the system blizz has given us. But there is another choice and it's not join into the mass mass mass game.

CBH has many allies that we defend when asked and who will help us when needed. But buying into this anti-ED pure red v blue win at all cost is not something I will be doing. I dont care to defeat pixels for pixels sake, else I would have joined tichon or some other server long ago. Now you and many others may say, and perhaps it will bear out In the end, that ED's rp/pvp is over. You can claim it'll never return but I will steadfastly hold my ground and continue to enjoy facing 5-10 syndicate, redwood, or BlackRock all from ED.
CBH will continue its nearly 10 year tradition of amassing twice a week and attacking a city or four until were over whelmed or return victories to the great halls Ironforge but outside of that 5-10 hammers is what you'll see.

If our enemy decides to bring 30 just to "win" they can have whatever hollow victory that gives them and I'll lose zero sleep. However, as has happened many times, we have 5 they bring 7-8 we call allies or more hammers and a fluid escalation happens over the course of an hour with many battles that ebb and flow each way. And in the End both sides had a blast, both sides feel like they participated in a meaningful battles with an honorable opponent.

You say that's dead, I say not while CBH and its allies remain. The horde machines grow weary, even now, they try to rally the Alliance to fight in some giant meaningless war just to satiate their desire for "domination".

No thanks, keep your alliance and horde that aren't from ED to yourselves. We've(ED) weathered the Horde before. They are strong and worthy opponents but we certainly dont need outside help. That's not ment as disrespect towards outsiders.

it's just how we prefer it. Win, Lose, or Draw.
11/01/2018 08:59 AMPosted by Draxxzul
Don’t worry Wpvp is dead for WBL they can’t get anyone to show for WPVP and if a guildie needs help from the alliance no one shows. Alliance just be patient and you guys will take over Emerald Dream soon enough:) Horde WPVP On ED are becoming like TAE non-existent.

Get off my server you cretin.
Don’t worry Wpvp is dead for WBL they can’t get anyone to show for WPVP and if a guildie needs help from the alliance no one shows. Alliance just be patient and you guys will take over Emerald Dream soon enough:) Horde WPVP On ED are becoming like TAE non-existent.

What is this herecy you speak? BLASPHEMER
so... the whole alliance council stuff was to get 60vs60 matches going then by the sounds of it... u guys enjoy ur lag fights... im gona keep doing smaller world pvp around 10v10 down to 2v2, and I have no problems finding all the time (which is I guess hard for u guys to find saying wpvp is dead)… and of which I can fully use my toon... and not hit a button, go put something on the stove for dinner, hit another button if the first one has gone off yet, go set out the dining dishes, log back in cause blizz kicked out half the raid cause u guys are breaking the server to find my toon in the nearest city instead of where they kicked me out of... say "well that was fun" and then go do something where its actually playing the game instead of trying to break it... as for who is "dominating" the lag fights (oh i can bring more ppl than can be defended cause if a force the same size does come the server will just shut down... ohhh)... I haven't cared for 3 xpansions now as long as I and the ones I am playing with are having fun... which we are... wen we do stuff together... the xpansion is boring... not to mention premade bg's… good times...
I don't buy into this whole "win at all costs" business either.

Recently our small pvp squads were running around a Horde zone causing trouble and happened to run into a large ISR/D7 crew. How did they respond?

Amusement, of course:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQSZgm1wnGc

(Shoutout to Renosh for that perfectly timed Heroic Leap and Gravy for his stupid booty dps meters)

Because really, at the end of the day all that matters to me and my guild is whether or not we have fun doing what we do. I personally see no enjoyment in mega zerging so I choose to not to participate and expect our guild to do the same.

Whether folks earn some victories or get roflstomped isn't relevant. Did they have a good time with friends? If the answer is yes that's a victory as far as I'm concerned.
11/01/2018 01:10 PMPosted by Pancaked
I don't buy into this whole "win at all costs" business either.

Recently our small pvp squads were running around a Horde zone causing trouble and happened to run into a large ISR/D7 crew. How did they respond?

Amusement, of course:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQSZgm1wnGc

(Shoutout to Renosh for that perfectly timed Heroic Leap and Gravy for his stupid booty dps meters)

Because really, at the end of the day all that matters to me and my guild is whether or not we have fun doing what we do. I personally see no enjoyment in mega zerging so I choose to not to participate and expect our guild to do the same.

Whether folks earn some victories or get roflstomped isn't relevant. Did they have a good time with friends? If the answer is yes that's a victory as far as I'm concerned.

This group found it amusing unfortunately I can see alliance losing this war on emerald dream it is becoming obvious tae is the only one that will be taking on the entire war machine unless some of you guilds step up and do what is necessary which is to form alliances and fight back instead of getting destroyed like that and laughing it off.

This is technically abandoning your faction and guilds who are trying to fight back. ED has a history of large scale pvp suddenly you want to do a 2v2 and a 10v10, why not go do rated instead? 40v40 upto 60v60 does not crash the server you might lag though if you have a computer that can't handle it.

Just look at that group they zerged a small group with so many, what makes you think they will let you do a 10v10, the moment they start losing they zerg you.

Either way do what ever makes you happy, I hope there are some ED guilds who are willing to team up with TAE and other guilds. ED starting to look hopeless to me.

Horde are smart they are in control and will remain in control on emerald dream looking at the way some of you are responding. *sighs* /yawn
wpvp would be so much better without tae imo.

Really the only reason the horde are so quick to band together is because without support you cannot hope to fight 2+ lfg groups, and believe me tae would never in a million years attack a city without putting up a group in lfg.

People complain about server crashes but how is the horde going to even try to stand a chance against 70+ without bringing a similar number? (we usualy cant because what can ed do against lfg?) those fights usually boil down to wait for server to reset and then kill whoever in their raid is actually from ed after the group breaks up.

Remove tae from the equation and you wont see nearly as many server breaking raids if any. just like when wsb disbanded back in legion.
*sighs* /yawn

You should try getting some sleep, all that leveling must be tiring you out!
11/01/2018 02:05 PMPosted by Iramhir

Really the only reason the horde are so quick to band together is because without support you cannot hope to fight 2+ lfg groups, and believe me tae would never in a million years attack a city without putting up a group in lfg.

People complain about server crashes but how is the horde going to even try to stand a chance against 70+ without bringing a similar number? (we usualy cant because what can ed do against lfg?) those fights usually boil down to wait for server to reset and then kill whoever in their raid is actually from ed after the group breaks up.

Remove tae from the equation and you wont see nearly as many server breaking raids if any. just like when wsb disbanded back in legion.

You would like that wouldnt you? removing your only obstacle on emerald dream, TAE brings Cryptids league they are not LFG, they are a community which is just like a guild and they have a base guild a smaller one. LFG would be completely random players about time you learn the difference between LFG premade finder and a community, there is a youtube I saw the other day how Tae and Cryptids league 2 groups vs 4 guilds they took the entire warmachine on and did not wipe, ofcourse you would want TAE to be gone.

I duno how much information you really have on how they operate but by your comments I don't think you know much might want to research more. Kick people out from your guild why do you all need such big guilds in the first place? reduce your guild sizes to alliance guild sizes, make it small then I will believe you that you are not interested in zerging the smaller alliance guilds.

Horde guilds are just playing games, they want the upper hand, but do not forget the moment groups like cryptids league, HHL find out you are just zerging smaller guilds they will show up every time if someone tells them even if the ED alliance guilds do not like it, because they are fighting a bigger war and so is TAE they believe in one faction not divided factions in forms of realms.

I am ready to believe you when you boot people out of your guild and reduce your guild size and stop zerging, until then I hope TAE stays in the fight, if they are gone you have plenty of other groups to worry about that will match your numbers easily.

ED is lost, they have no direction, and the direction that people want on ED they are not even working towards it properly which is sad imo.
11/01/2018 02:00 PMPosted by Kasanyatsumi
ED has a history of large scale pvp suddenly you want to do a 2v2 and a 10v10

This really makes me doubt you are from ED. ED has a long history of smaller conflicts, attacking, defending bases, and plain old gang fights, ganks and smaller rivalries.

Just because you don't feel safe without a zerg don't lump us all in with you.

Its not that Wpvp is dead its because the Alliance on Emerald Dream can't win with a regular raid group. Warbound Legion wipe TAE out constantly when they have been out numbered by TAE 2 to 1. Alliance is scared to fight any horde unless they have 5 times the players against any of the horde. I once was in Warbound legion on Emerald Dream. They are a good group of guys who know how to Wpvp and PVP!!!
11/01/2018 02:23 PMPosted by Kasanyatsumi
TAE brings Cryptids league they are not LFG, they are a community which is just like a guild and they have a base guild a smaller one.

ik your just a troll but i'll bite anyway because im bored, I have many alliance characters and they are in the world defense community so I am notified when members of that community start group finder groups. I have seen many "ALLIANCE EMPIRE WPVP" groups listed by your gm and co-gms not to mention the countless random of realmers from random guilds we see in your raids.

i have still yet to see a "cbh wpvp need people" or an "ashen vale wpvp fun lets kill horde!" and I doubt I will since they are true ed guilds

I duno how much information you really have

i have enough info to know I dislike both guilds regardless of the faction im currently playing

Kick people out from your guild why do you all need such big guilds in the first place?

im going to pretend you didnt say that, just like how im going to pretend that the first guild each of my characters gets cgi'd to isnt tae

Horde guilds are just playing games, they want the upper hand

we are all playing a game, unless we get booted off the server when tae wants the upper hand.

I am ready to believe you when you boot people out of your guild and reduce your guild size and stop zerging, until then I hope TAE stays in the fight, if they are gone you have plenty of other groups to worry about that will match your numbers easily.

i mean outside of city raids most guilds can match groups of 10-15
Solution?

All horde guilds reduce their sizes and never bring more than 20-40 people at one time, alliance can do the same, sounds good to me and no zergs.

Isnt this what you all are working towards? only reason there is a Call to arms is because of lack of numbers, if horde can do that everything is good on emerald dream.
not really because putting rules and regulations on war really takes us out of it.

ed rpwpvp was and still is unpredictable and should stay that way but phasing in leagues of randos needs to go
11/01/2018 02:05 PMPosted by Iramhir

Got to agree here.. ED, weve got our problems that set us back but the largest thorns are those from other servers trying to piggyback on what we built over years of rp/pvp developing that fighting instinct.

11/01/2018 02:00 PMPosted by Kasanyatsumi

This group found it amusing unfortunately I can see alliance losing this war on emerald dream it is becoming obvious tae is the only one that will be taking on the entire war machine unless some of you guilds step up and do what is necessary which is to form alliances and fight back instead of getting destroyed like that and laughing it off.

This is technically abandoning your faction and guilds who are trying to fight back. ED has a history of large scale pvp suddenly you want to do a 2v2 and a 10v10, why not go do rated instead? 40v40 upto 60v60 does not crash the server you might lag though if you have a computer that can't handle it.

[/quote]

It's not abandoning your faction. It's not allowing, as you've already stated, a bully from getting their way.

Just because one decides to bring a raid of off realmers and attack my city doesnt mean I've got to go sacrificially die everytime. They dont get to dictate what ED does. Now I've died plenty times to isr or syndicate or elves of.. nah, no one dies to them(brevity, not personal).. but yeah. This realm I'll fight most everytime at least once.
That's me, not everyone feels that way and they're not obligated to jump just bc say isr decides to bring 60 to SW.

I learned very young that if I beat another kid at basketball everytime then before long they quit coming to the court. If ISR(and they've said their peace as far as mainly massing to fight off realmers) wants more fights then they've got to realize sometimes weve got to fight fair(hugely complicated as skill does factor in more when numbers are smaller). Fair can be a lot of things but mostly it's just leaving the fight feeling like you had a shot.

I'm not claiming CBH has it all right or is the only way but you can bet if you're fighting us in a fight we brought to you that you'll get a rez without harrassment, you'll get a chance to regroup and defend/attack again, and we'll move on if you cant muster numbers(outside of city attacks). And guess what, we have no problem finding ppl willing to fight us. Again, not everyone likes or wants that and that's their prerogative, but if the complaint is "Alliance wont fight me!" Then I suggest looking inward rather than simply suggesting cowardice in your opponents.

And you're right, many "lag" situations are computer issues but it doesnt change the fact that they exist.
I like having fun with people I actually know and being able to use my abilities. This means we lose some and win some but I would rather it be that way instead of playing with people I consider just another number in a lag fest.
I feel like I just wasted 10 mins of my life reading to get caught up on the thread to realize it's really been one guy trying to sell everyone on something no one is interested in.
11/01/2018 02:50 PMPosted by Iramhir
not really because putting rules and regulations on war really takes us out of it.

ed rpwpvp was and still is unpredictable and should stay that way but phasing in leagues of randos needs to go

All of you horde need to stop zerging match alliance numbers on their level, or perhaps the solution could be alliance guilds recruiting more but that will only lead to large scale = lag.

What is one supposed to do here? you call for Calls to arms but that will only lead to large scale if you dont want to do large scale, why the calls to arms? well that's because horde continue to zerg and use their numbers when they are losing and the excuse is not because off realmers came they are doing it regardless.

This is a lost cause idk what will happen to ED the way everything is going, no one wants to match their numbers because they don't like large scale pvp, but they also complain of horde overwhelming with numbers.

Either horde drops their numbers and zerges and everyone can have fun on ED small-medium size pvp if horde doesnt do this ED alliance guilds start recruiting, team up with TAE but then you need to be ready for large scale pvp.

And if nothing is being done to reduce the zerges and horde continues then tae and cryptids league will just handle it like they do it now while you lot enjoy the small scale whether people like it or not what other options do we have?

Feels like we are going in circles tbh

*confused*
the potato is strong in this one