Alliance Call to Arms!

I been around enough WPvP leaders for the past three-four years to tell you that for Alliance the only capable leaders to help defend off Horde on ED at the current state is sadly TAE, and their methods are not exactly favorable. It copies a lot of Tichondrius play style for WPvP such as Ruin did for zerging. If you want to win, you probably need to follow some advice from TAE, if not then just stick to 10v10 matches because anything past that you are going to just waken the beast of the one true faction when it comes to WPvP. #hordenation
10/31/2018 10:29 PMPosted by Wattster
I been around enough WPvP leaders for the past three-four years to tell you that for Alliance the only capable leaders to help defend off Horde on ED at the current state is sadly TAE, and their methods are not exactly favorable. It copies a lot of Tichondrius play style for WPvP such as Ruin did for zerging. If you want to win, you probably need to follow some advice from TAE, if not then just stick to 10v10 matches because anything past that you are going to just waken the beast of the one true faction when it comes to WPvP. #hordenation

That's what i said earlier on my posts horde will crush these tiny guilds they don't have the numbers or the experience TAE is the only hope all of alliance ED guilds need to team up with TAE. The worse thing is to not recognise your weakness and to refuse to cover that up which one or two people are doing because of their arrogance which will only kill the ED dream.

Listen to TAE or stick to small scale pvp and stop whining about how horde brings 50 horde to roll you over, they are smart you are not.

Emerald dream alliance cannot win like this if they all decide to form an alliance doesnt mean they will show up or will have the numbers I am with your post.

*points at Charax* you seem like horde who just doesnt want alliance to win zugzug
It is always healthy when there are multiple guilds who defend each faction. Not sure what happened to WPvP finest but they definitely helped the balance.
10/31/2018 10:29 PMPosted by Wattster
#hordenation

#rebelalliance
I see the negatives, but saying only someone who has led? Lead? before can lead is like BS.
It's all fantasy anyways. The servers cant handle this sort of engagement and despite what those of you on the horde side and alliance who employ these tactics like to think, your so called domination is at the cost of ED.
We all know the servers lag pretty much as soon as theres 40 ppl throwing spells. You've decided as TAE has..
"just keep clicking, just keep casting, dont stop the server will catch up" is wpvp that you're willing to do in order to "dominate"

Well, take a look around. Where is the balance you ask.. Just as when Haminshoes decided to function this way the Alliance of ED largely DECIDED not to play along. It's not fun, it's not skilled, and it's not productive.

I have personally defended every horde guild including wsb when people complain solely about numbers because we all pay to play this game. It's in your name after all... horde, but unfortunately blizzard has left us with a game that simply doesn't allow for those huge, epic, and awesome battles to play out anymore. It sucks major league but we know that's the case.
So it falls to us then, those on ED, to make what adjustments and sacrifices might be required to foster a better wpvp/rp/community. And that's the issue, as I see it, there simply aren't enough willing to work towards that goal but would rather burn ED to the ground in some foe attempt at "domination".

This is how I see and understand the situation to be. I am not speaking on behalf of my guild or anyone else. I want to see ED flourish on both sides because that's what is required for ED to live. I've got no grudge against any other player in this game because most all of us are good decent folks but we do shoulder the burden for what becomes of ED and I would like to believe most of you are like me in that you want ED to flourish.
When that happens we all play a better game, a better community for both factions and guilds should be the goal. One that isn't impossible, it would only take the actions of a few of you influential leaders to begin to "heal tha woons"

*Theres no way I'll cover every Avenue here, but city defense raids can be 2000 for all I care. You attack a city expect to be outnumbered, most of my commentary is excluding any city combat.*
11/01/2018 06:59 AMPosted by Bargrim
It's all fantasy anyways. The servers cant handle this sort of engagement and despite what those of you on the horde side and alliance who employ these tactics like to think, your so called domination is at the cost of ED.
We all know the servers lag pretty much as soon as theres 40 ppl throwing spells. You've decided as TAE has..
"just keep clicking, just keep casting, dont stop the server will catch up" is wpvp that you're willing to do in order to "dominate"

Well, take a look around. Where is the balance you ask.. Just as when Haminshoes decided to function this way the Alliance of ED largely DECIDED not to play along. It's not fun, it's not skilled, and it's not productive.

I have personally defended every horde guild including wsb when people complain solely about numbers because we all pay to play this game. It's in your name after all... horde, but unfortunately blizzard has left us with a game that simply doesn't allow for those huge, epic, and awesome battles to play out anymore. It sucks major league but we know that's the case.
So it falls to us then, those on ED, to make what adjustments and sacrifices might be required to foster a better wpvp/rp/community. And that's the issue, as I see it, there simply aren't enough willing to work towards that goal but would rather burn ED to the ground in some foe attempt at "domination".

This is how I see and understand the situation to be. I am not speaking on behalf of my guild or anyone else. I want to see ED flourish on both sides because that's what is required for ED to live. I've got no grudge against any other player in this game because most all of us are good decent folks but we do shoulder the burden for what becomes of ED and I would like to believe most of you are like me in that you want ED to flourish.
When that happens we all play a better game, a better community for both factions and guilds should be the goal. One that isn't impossible, it would only take the actions of a few of you influential leaders to begin to "heal tha woons"

*Theres no way I'll cover every Avenue here, but city defense raids can be 2000 for all I care. You attack a city expect to be outnumbered, most of my commentary is excluding any city combat.*

You keep trying to do this while horde dominates with pure numbers, never forget at any point horde is losing they will call in more and stomp you and overwhelm you with numbers I don't to mean to sound harsh but end of the day winning is what matters lag or not, no one likes the lag, but you need to have the numbers if you don't want to use them that is fine, if horde chooses not to use them that is a good thing but guess what they will use it you must have numbers if horde tries to play dirty you need to go toe to toe with them. They should not be allowed to bully alliance because of numbers.

You have no other option but to form alliances and it doesn't matter who they are to go toe to toe with the horde on emerald dream, on other realms alliance is completely destroying horde in world pvp because numbers are not much of an issue because the ED mentality isn't there alliance outside emerald dream are more united believe it or not under one faction as Alliance.

I have a question for you, how many times horde rolled your guild over because of numbers? almost every time i would assume. Horde outnumbers alliance not just on emerald dream but everywhere if alliances are not formed alliance loses this war it is that simple.

We need to be realistic, there is no ED pvp anymore, those days are gone and it might be time for us to adjust and accept some hard facts, we can always try to keep things ED only but I doubt that is even possible. Forming alliances within ED guilds is the first step.

All this time horde has proven they are not interested in balance fights because they call in more, stop trying to be the nice bunch and accept what is going on, do what is needed.
I agree with you ED Alliance is in shambles right now and that's the whole point of this exercise. Most of the Alliance guilds never really interacted in the past so why would we help each other in wpvp. If anything all we are trying to get to know each other and end this Alliance tribalism, simple as that.

Yarrow implied her disdain at me respecting the Horde. I think they are bastards but they are doing it right, their guilds have the numbers and they cooperate with each other even if some of the guilds don't like one another.

I dont care much for the large scale stuff but we if can rally 25+ ED alliance to answer a call to arms, that in itself is a win IMO.

#rebelalliance
11/01/2018 08:08 AMPosted by Kasanyatsumi

All this time horde has proven they are not interested in balance fights because they call in more, stop trying to be the nice bunch and accept what is going on, do what is needed.

Is it just a coincidence that you have the same number of posts as Zapey? I'm not a forum scientist, not sure if post count is tracked account-wide. Maybe I'm wrong here.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769638266#post-1

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/bleeding-hollow/Zapey

At least 110 is better than 1.
11/01/2018 08:08 AMPosted by Kasanyatsumi

Is it just a coincidence that you have the same number of posts as Zapey? I'm not a forum scientist, not sure if post count is tracked account-wide. Maybe I'm wrong here.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769567320#post-12

It could be a coincidence, want me to log on my main next time, i play on emerald dream and I play both factions and I want everything to be balanced that is what all my posts indicate You are ignoring all the hard facts and worried about who is posting than to what is being said. Stop ignoring hard facts son.

Whether you like this or not all the tiny guilds will be crushed by horde.

Live with it or keep whining how horde rolls you over with numbers.

Your post is a big shame, when people are too worried about who the person is than what is being said. You sir have already lost this war i can guarantee this. If you cannot do what it takes to win then you are not doing it right. That is like saying there are two people who are 50 years old same age, it means they must be the same.

Do what it takes.
<span class="truncated">...</span>

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769567320#post-12

It could be a coincidence, want me to log on my main next time, i play on emerald dream and I play both factions and I want everything to be balanced that is what all my posts indicate You are ignoring all the hard facts and worried about who is posting than to what is being said. Stop ignoring hard facts son.

Your post is a big shame, when people are too worried about who the person is than what is being said. You sir have already lost this war i can guarantee this.

It's not a coincidence. You were at 368 posts about 5 minutes ago, and so was Zapey. Now you're at at 369, so is Zapey.

Hi Zapey.

Given that here you're pushing for Alliance unity on this level 1 alt, but Zapey pushes for Horde unity, I can only presume that you have an ulterior motive and a vested interest in pushing Zerg V Zerg PvP.
I play both factions on Emerald Dream, I choose not to post on my mains as you can change settings with the in game option you will never know who I am.

My motive is simple faction balance both ends. I support horde, I support Alliance, alliance needs to do what it takes on emerald dream and horde needs to wake up they are like sleeping giants.

11/01/2018 08:39 AMPosted by Nearo

Your post is a big shame, when people are too worried about who the person is than what is being said. You sir have already lost this war i can guarantee this.

It's not a coincidence. You were at 368 posts about 5 minutes ago, and so was Zapey. Now you're at at 369, so is Zapey.

Hi Zapey.

Given that here you're pushing for Alliance unity on this level 1 alt, but Zapey pushes for Horde unity, I can only presume that you have an ulterior motive and a vested interest in pushing Zerg V Zerg PvP.
Form news alliances and take the fight to the horde, if horde chooses to play dirty do the same. If they show honor and dont bring in numbers, do the same.

Toe to Toe.
11/01/2018 08:46 AMPosted by Kasanyatsumi

I play both factions on Emerald Dream, I choose not to post on my mains as you can change settings with the in game option you will never know who I am.

My motive is simple faction balance both ends. I support horde, I support Alliance, alliance needs to do what it takes on emerald dream and horde needs to wake up they are like sleeping giants.

Thank you for exposing yourself as a duplicitous proponent of Zerg V Zerg lag-filled clusterf***s and are OK with pushing that as the only avenue for PvP to the exclusion of other methods of playing the game.

Go away.
11/01/2018 08:46 AMPosted by Kasanyatsumi

Thank you for exposing yourself as a proponent of Zerg V Zerg lag-filled clusterf***s and are OK with pushing that as the only avenue for PvP to the exclusion of other methods of playing the game.

Go away.

There is a famous saying, the man with the bigger gun always wins, you don't have to use the bigger gun it is just used to keep them on their level.

I don't want to promote zerg fest fights, but horde is doing it and abusing this, you want to remain helpless and try to be the nice bunch? this is war not your playtime at the kids park. The state of world quests is the proof, the state of world pvp is proof, enough evidence for you to see how horde have no mercy.

Stop living a fake dream
11/01/2018 08:53 AMPosted by Kasanyatsumi

I don't want to promote zerg fest fights

https://i.imgur.com/psPo3C8.png
Its like lvl 1 thinks we are doing defenses or something, not just running around hittin other groups, patrollin, doing ally things. Sad when the only taste of WPVP they ever seen is zergy stuff rofl
Don’t worry Wpvp is dead for WBL they can’t get anyone to show for WPVP and if a guildie needs help from the alliance no one shows. Alliance just be patient and you guys will take over Emerald Dream soon enough:) Horde WPVP On ED are becoming like TAE non-existent.
11/01/2018 08:57 AMPosted by Nearo
11/01/2018 08:53 AMPosted by Kasanyatsumi

I don't want to promote zerg fest fights

https://i.imgur.com/psPo3C8.png

I don't want to nobody does, who the hell enjoys playing in lag on good computers? you are only fooling yourself.

Hard facts, horde have the numbers they slaughter alliance when theydo world quests they gank them 30 v 1 there is no mercy.

You do small scale with horde, they call in numbers to make you retreat.
you are a solider, act like one and do what it takes to win and to go toe to toe with your enemy or you will always lose. Remember these words of mine, they will haunt you everyday.

Read the forums on any sections about the horde actions, they show no mercy in this war.
11/01/2018 08:59 AMPosted by Draxxzul
Don’t worry Wpvp is dead for WBL they can’t get anyone to show for WPVP and if a guildie needs help from the alliance no one shows. Alliance just be patient and you guys will take over Emerald Dream soon enough:) Horde WPVP On ED are becoming like TAE non-existent.
No one wants the sides to mega unbalance. I know i want fights as i farm herbs and do my quests even if i died 1000 times to 1 kill (Hate warmode give us back or rppvp distinction wpvp shouldnt have an off switch)