Alliance Call to Arms!

11/06/2018 08:15 AMPosted by Aeriara
11/06/2018 08:11 AMPosted by Nearo

Taco Bell is blasphemy.

this is how faction in-fighting starts.

Et tu Aeriara?
lololololololololololololololololololol
11/06/2018 07:51 AMPosted by Aoeu
To the level 1 anonymous poster: The other night when that 50v group happened was D7's 8th anniversary. It just happened to be a coincidence. There is a lot of small scale that we do, even when Sparta is online. The amount of effort you have put in to this thread proves that you're salty for an unrelated reason to the op's post. I have a lot of respect for the alliance guilds that are posing a resistance to the larger horde guilds. That's what this server is all about, overcoming the odds and coming together to make something amazing. Please keep your negativity off of positive posts. . .

You formed two raids that was a coincidence? oh k. You should learn the difference between negative posting and when people just state what is happening.
11/06/2018 08:35 AMPosted by Kasanyatsumi

You formed two raids that was a coincidence? oh k. You should learn the difference between negative posting and when people just state what is happening.

Ahh looks like you missed the part where i mentioned it was a guild meeting, on our anniversary, and guess what?! We left when we realized it wasnt Cryptids' group. Be a man and post on your main, doompypoomp.
11/06/2018 08:48 AMPosted by Aoeu
11/06/2018 08:35 AMPosted by Kasanyatsumi

Ahh looks like you missed the part where i mentioned it was a guild meeting, on our anniversary, and guess what?! We left when we realized it wasnt Cryptids' group. Be a man and post on your main, doompypoomp.

Oh k, first you make 2 raids and go out for world pvp with 50 people call it a coincidence. Then you claim you were looking for a cryptids group on emerald dream? Cryptids league is not on emerald dream another big fat lie caught wait, must be another coincidence. Then you try to farm CBH and another guild with your 50 horde as we can see on his stream.

When a cryptids league scout showed up as seen on his stream, you immediately left aroms stand and called it a night.

Who are you trying to fool here? me or your self? The stream shows everything about your activities and how you all bailed, you were not looking for cryptids league you were just out to zerg smaller guilds, if you were looking for cryptids league you wouldn't be on emerald dream.

Stop lying, and start doing fair pvp on emerald dream period. Bring small numbers so we can all have fun stop the zerges :) Guild meetings? doesnt mean you kill smaller raids with 50, is that why you do a guild meeting? oh k.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/330407516## 1 hour 28 minutes to be exact to help recall your memory. If you were looking for them, why did you leave when their scout showed up? Check out spartanics whispers right after that and how quickly they left aroms stand and called it a night.
Hey Aoe can you and Sparta quit zerging my fridge, thanks.
That level one sure has a easy time finding non existent drama.
11/06/2018 08:09 AMPosted by Nearo

Radars detect 4-paragraph diatribe from Level 1 anonymous troll in 3....2.....1....

11/06/2018 09:17 AMPosted by Kasanyatsumi

Oh k, first you make 2 raids and go out for world pvp with 50 people call it a coincidence. Then you claim you were looking for a cryptids group on emerald dream? Cryptids league is not on emerald dream another big fat lie caught wait, must be another coincidence. Then you try to farm CBH and another guild with your 50 horde as we can see on his stream.

When a cryptids league scout showed up as seen on his stream, you immediately left aroms stand and called it a night.

Who are you trying to fool here? me or your self? The stream shows everything about your activities and how you all bailed, you were not looking for cryptids league you were just out to zerg smaller guilds, if you were looking for cryptids league you wouldn't be on emerald dream.

Stop lying, and start doing fair pvp on emerald dream period. Bring small numbers so we can all have fun stop the zerges :) Guild meetings? doesnt mean you kill smaller raids with 50, is that why you do a guild meeting? oh k.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/330407516## 1 hour 28 minutes to be exact to help recall your memory. If you were looking for them, why did you leave when their scout showed up?

Five paragraphs... close enough.
11/06/2018 09:20 AMPosted by Pancaked

Ill put the condiments back, but i can not return your food. im sorry.

*taps foot* Still waiting on that level 1 to post on his main
11/06/2018 07:12 AMPosted by Kasanyatsumi
Wait until spartanics is on, when he is not on D7 is just scattered all over the place and that is what you probably have seen that you call small scale. What happens when an actual fight starts? numbers grow on horde side, and when spartanics is on let's not even get into that all you need to do is watch that stream.

Yes, Sputnik is a zerger. He/She (?) made that clear back in MoP when posting that D7 intended to wipe out the Alliance regardless of numbers. That sabre-rattling was probably made when they were riding the coattails of WSB at the time.

That all said, just because Sputnik likes to zerg doesn’t mean everyone else should change their style of game to accomodate someone else.
11/06/2018 09:53 AMPosted by Aoeu
11/06/2018 09:20 AMPosted by Pancaked

Ill put the condiments back, but i can not return your food. im sorry.

*taps foot* Still waiting on that level 1 to post on his main

I knew you wouldn't be able to answer to my last post, busted.

When they are not zerging, they do this

https://imgur.com/a/2XvAJp2

kill afk players and post screenshots, You are skillful.
Bravo bravo

*eats popcorn, goes back to sleep*
Why are you eating popcorn before you sleep at 12:44pm?
11/06/2018 10:34 AMPosted by Kasanyatsumi

Oh. So that's what happened...
Thanks for the views anonymous guy! My field work is paying off!!
11/06/2018 11:05 AMPosted by Jalen
11/06/2018 10:34 AMPosted by Kasanyatsumi

Sry Jalen, didnt think he'd put that screen shot on blast. That post was meant to be more about the docks of Boralus. lol, not you specifically.
11/06/2018 11:11 AMPosted by Aoeu

Sry Jalen, didnt think he'd put that screen shot on blast. That post was meant to be more about the docks of Boralus. lol, not you specifically.

None taken. I was in warmode, you came to an Alliance city with a stealth squad and killed me. Nothing to get riled up over.
11/06/2018 11:11 AMPosted by Aoeu

You are a terrible liar.

You claim you don't do zerges (lies)

You claim that you were fighting ed alliance in aroms by coincidence (lies) your scouts already informed you, you still went for it.

Then you claim you were looking for a cryptids league raid on emerald dream??????? (lies)
When their scout shows up you leave instead and you claim you were looking for them. (another lie)

Now you claim that Jalens screenshot wa meant to be the docks of boralus?????? You are a rogue you can take better docks screenshot any time. It is clear you killed him and took a screenshot of his afk corpse and posted it.

You 50v13 zerg.
You kill afk players and post screenshots.

I hope alliance guilds on emerald dream make your guilds life miserable, D7 does not know what true honour is, and then you say sorry to jalen? If you are delete the afk screenshot. :)

*Continues eating popcorn*
11/06/2018 11:19 AMPosted by Jalen
<span class="truncated">...</span>

None taken. I was in warmode, you came to an Alliance city with a stealth squad and killed me. Nothing to get riled up over.

Stealth Ops+High Value Target=Sounds like good time!
is there still crying about being run over happening... if u have been on this server for sooooo long and didnt noticed this to be the norm since... oh i dont know... since i got on the server (which is over 5yrs ago)... then i dont think u understand the situation that ur complaining about and how useless it is to complain about it...

i hopped on this server to join clan battlehammer and as a lvl 50 hunter i joined a raid to watch the first fight i saw them have, and it was a huge fight with i dont remember who but it was across thandol bridge or watever u call the bridge between wetlands and i think arathi... dont have a map... but its been the norm for a long time... get over it...

the only good thing was the game could support it much better back then...
10/28/2018 12:28 PMPosted by Strongbow
We need to work together to stand up to the Horde War Machine! Far too long have we been dominated by ISR, The Syndicate, D7, Warbound and Hellscreams Angels. And we have yet to answer "in force"

It's time to earn back some respect and rise back up! Let's do this thing because BfA sucks right now and we need somthing to do til 8.1 drops.

The Alliance needs Generals, Tacticians, Target Callers and most of all players willing to show up for WPvP win or lose so we can start getting to know each other.

The Horde is seasoned and disciplined, we will get there but sometimes it just takes showing up taking a few L's and learning how to work together.

For the Alliance!

ED Players only, no LFG please.

Reposting so the thread is not derailed, good efforts from the Alliance.

*swims underwater and vanishes*