Alliance Call to Arms!

11/05/2018 02:15 PMPosted by Iramhir
11/05/2018 12:44 AMPosted by Brinnal
Sir, again I ask are you having a stroke or just illiterate?

how about you can it with the irl shots. if you have nothing else to offer this thread then piss off.

Oh and how about growing some balls and posting on your main in the future. Why hide behind a faceless lowbie?

How about no. How about this is a forum where written communication is used and I think it's a reasonable expectation for semi-literate communication. Oh and how about you explain how it matters what toon I post on? Wait, I couldn't give a !@#$ what you think.
The Grand Crusade will provide aid whenever necessary.
Important to watch this very carefully it will reveal everything, you should do this quickly before this video is deleted.

D7 Zerging small guilds with 50+ horde approximately two raids, alliance guilds were trying to have small scale pvp without lag, their scout even informed the raid about only 9-13 alliance CBH and one more guild.

If they wanted they could have sent a smaller group to wipe them, but instead they zerged with 50+ horde on that small alliance raid that was fighting.

Watch it from 1 hour 13 minutes there till the end, this stream will prove to you they don't care about lag or zerging they promote it, they found a scout and bailed from Aroms stand in fear of getting zerged, what is funny to me is this is what they were doing to the alliance.

This stream only shows a cryptids league scout no one even knows if they were coming, but D7 bailed and left aroms stand, look at his whispers, informing renosh GM of ISR that they might show up.

All my previous posts I had been saying horde will always have the upper hand because of their numbers whether they use it or not it is an optional power for them on emerald dream. So why can't emerald dream alliance do the same?

These horde are not to be trusted on emerald dream, if any alliance guild here feel they want small scale and the horde will do it for the #eddream. it wont happen, this is strong evidence that horde will not honor the small scale pvp on emerald dream.

It doesn't matter if it was an anniversary, why do you need to bring 2 raids when there are no reports of large alliance raids, they promote zerging on their anniversary I have nothing more to add.

Reality checks for everyone right here. I admire the alliance efforts to form new alliances it is very must needed on emerald dream.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/330407516## fast forward it to 1 hour 13 minutes
No thank you
11/06/2018 05:55 AMPosted by Aeriara
No thank you

You are welcome, as much as you are saying NO, I am just stating facts about what horde is doing, are you saying they are not doing it?
I'm saying I don't care about what the horde is doing, the folks in this thread are organizing and going out in small scale groups and having fun, and we're going to keep doing that. I appreciate your concern though. ;)
I'm saying I don't care about what the horde is doing, the folks in this thread are organising and going out in small scale groups and having fun, and we're going to keep doing that. I appreciate your concern though. ;)

And for your sake I hope the horde can do the same and have balanced fights, but looking at the stream looks like they will just zerg when ever they want to while you will be forced to retreat every time. One day you will get tired of retreating and if people do not respond do this, you will lose members and they will join other guilds who are willing to do what it takes. It is a circle of life.

You might not like what I say, its the truth though. Good luck to you either way and I hope you stomp the horde guilds that play dirty. Light upon you.
11/06/2018 06:07 AMPosted by Kasanyatsumi
I'm saying I don't care about what the horde is doing, the folks in this thread are organising and going out in small scale groups and having fun, and we're going to keep doing that. I appreciate your concern though. ;)

And for your sake I hope the horde can do the same and have balanced fights, but looking at the stream looks like they will just zerg when ever they want to while you will be forced to retreat every time. One day you will get tired of retreating and if people do not respond do this, you will lose members and they will join other guilds who are willing to do what it takes. It is a circle of life.

You might not like what I say, its the truth though. Good luck to you either way and I hope you stomp the horde guilds that play dirty. Light upon you.

I would not have fun zerging 50 v 13. Those are hollow victories. I would not have fun if zergs were even strength and the server lagged out.

Small scale WPvP is where the fun is. If a particular player does not like retreating once in awhile and prefers zerging, that player has a few guild options.

There are so many small scale WPvP options out there and I rarely see zergs out in the world. It’s completely unnecessary to zerg it up to enjoy WPvP. I really don’t care about the drones Hordeside that enjoy that type of slop.
D7 does plenty of small-scale WPvP. They've attacked Boralus several times in the last few days with small groups and gotten pushed back without resorting to zerg tactics on either side.
Yeah we have fought D7 mutiple times going back to Legion in Meredil and they've always fought our small WPvP crew with even numbers.
11/06/2018 06:59 AMPosted by Nearo
D7 does plenty of small-scale WPvP. They've attacked Boralus several times in the last few days with small groups and gotten pushed back without resorting to zerg tactics on either side.

Wait until spartanics is on, when he is not on D7 is just scattered all over the place and that is what you probably have seen that you call small scale. What happens when an actual fight starts? numbers grow on horde side, and when spartanics is on let's not even get into that all you need to do is watch that stream.

50v13 lmfao. Horde guilds need to mutually decide and keep raids between 20-40 or I am afraid the small scale pvp fights alliance desires is nothing but a dream being crushed with the horde zerges.

Keep the power in your hands friend, don't have to use it but it should be there and when horde knows you have the power as well, they won't zerg they will stick to small scale. Try it, it will work.

I am not saying they zerg in every fight, when it gets serious they will do it.
11/06/2018 07:12 AMPosted by Kasanyatsumi
11/06/2018 06:59 AMPosted by Nearo

Wait until spartanics is on, when he is not on D7 is just scattered all over the place and that is what you probably have seen that you call small scale. What happens when an actual fight starts? numbers grow on horde side, and when spartanics is on let's not even get into that all you need to do is watch that stream.

50v13 lmfao. Horde guilds need to mutually decide and keep raids between 20-40 or I am afraid the small scale pvp fights alliance desires is nothing but a dream being crushed with the horde zerges.

Keep the power in your hands friend, don't have to use it but it should be there and when horde knows you have the power as well, they won't zerg they will stick to small scale. Try it, it will work.

Everyone has said they are not interested in this.

What aren't you getting?

We've got a good thing going on and have been having fun with our small scale groups.

The consensus is not going to change.
11/06/2018 07:36 AMPosted by DelĂ­ta
11/06/2018 07:12 AMPosted by Kasanyatsumi

What aren't you getting?

We've got a good thing going on and have been having fun with our small scale groups.

You are not interested in what? I am saying the same thing as you. small scale, balanced fights but horde is not keeping their side of the deal. What part of my posts you don't understand? This is not rocket science friend.
11/06/2018 07:41 AMPosted by Kasanyatsumi
11/06/2018 07:36 AMPosted by DelĂ­ta

What aren't you getting?

You are not interested in what? I am saying the same thing as you. small scale, balanced fights but horde is not keeping their side of the deal. What part of my posts you don't understand? This is not rocket science friend.

I don't speak level 1
Our guild likes to zerg the value menu at Taco Bell.
To the level 1 anonymous poster: The other night when that 50v group happened was D7's 8th anniversary. It just happened to be a coincidence. There is a lot of small scale that we do, even when Sparta is online. The amount of effort you have put in to this thread proves that you're salty for an unrelated reason to the op's post. I have a lot of respect for the alliance guilds that are posing a resistance to the larger horde guilds. That's what this server is all about, overcoming the odds and coming together to make something amazing. Please keep your negativity off of positive posts. . .
11/06/2018 07:51 AMPosted by Aoeu
To the level 1 anonymous poster: The other night when that 50v group happened was D7's 8th anniversary. It just happened to be a coincidence. There is a lot of small scale that we do, even when Sparta is online. The amount of effort you have put in to this thread proves that you're salty for an unrelated reason to the op's post. I have a lot of respect for the alliance guilds that are posing a resistance to the larger horde guilds. That's what this server is all about, overcoming the odds and coming together to make something amazing. Please keep your negativity off of positive posts. . .

Radars detect 4-paragraph diatribe from Level 1 anonymous troll in 3....2.....1....
11/06/2018 07:47 AMPosted by Pancaked

Taco Bell is blasphemy.
11/06/2018 08:09 AMPosted by Nearo
11/06/2018 07:51 AMPosted by Aoeu

Radars detect 4-paragraph diatribe from Level 1 anonymous troll in 3....2.....1....

With how much long winded nonsense they write it's no wonder they haven't reached level 2!
11/06/2018 08:11 AMPosted by Nearo
11/06/2018 07:47 AMPosted by Pancaked

Taco Bell is blasphemy.

this is how faction in-fighting starts.