Alliance Call to Arms!

"Honour" okay we're getting somewhere now, your identity is soon to be revealed. I honestly expected it to be a couple of people that definitely aren't Canadian or British.

I would be so inclined to believe most of the alliance guilds on Emerald Dream are actually okay with what StealthOps does. . . We arguably are one of the very few groups that actually rp-pvp. . .
11/06/2018 11:31 AMPosted by Aoeu
"Honour" okay we're getting somewhere now, your identity is soon to be revealed. I honestly expected it to be a couple of people that definitely aren't Canadian or British.

I would be so inclined to believe most of the alliance guilds on Emerald Dream are actually okay with what StealthOps does. . . We arguably are one of the very few groups that actually rp-pvp. . .

You keep wasting time on worthless things instead of what is being said.
StealthOps sounds legit, but killing afk players and posting screenshots on them you are a disgrace to your guild If i was the GM i would boot you out immediately. D7 busted.

*Do not disturb me, I am swimming*
I dont think you know me or the group i have the pleasure of bringing to battle very well. . . You claim im wasting my time, yet you're here posting on a level 1.
11/06/2018 11:36 AMPosted by Aoeu
I dont think you know me or the group i have the pleasure of bringing to battle very well. . . You claim im wasting my time, yet you're here posting on a level 1.

After watching that stream of 50v13
AFK player killing and posting screenshots.

I know you well enough.

*AFK*
11/06/2018 11:31 AMPosted by Aoeu

Idk, i been around enough canadians that their spelling rubbed off on me. I believe i once was on a list of suspected canadians
Maybe this list may aid you in investigations https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/16354246096
11/06/2018 11:39 AMPosted by Kasanyatsumi
11/06/2018 11:36 AMPosted by Aoeu

I know you well enough.

*AFK*

I wouldnt go afk around me. . . youll get ganked
11/06/2018 11:50 AMPosted by Aoeu
11/06/2018 11:39 AMPosted by Kasanyatsumi

I know you well enough.

*AFK*

I wouldnt go afk around me. . . youll get ganked

You need off realmers to win your battles, or 3 guilds.
11/06/2018 12:08 PMPosted by Vursula
You need off realmers to win your battles, or 3 guilds.

i cant tell if that's directed at me, or the level 1
11/06/2018 11:35 AMPosted by Kasanyatsumi
StealthOps sounds legit, but killing afk players and posting screenshots on them you are a disgrace to your guild If i was the GM i would boot you out immediately. D7 busted.

Hi, So as you can see I am Spartanics. GM of D7. Heres the facts...

I love to zerg. Hell i love to bring 80 just for the !@#$s and giggles. This is true. I have been often known to bring 200 players to wintergrasp too but that was back in legion. Lets see what have I done recently

Prelaunch I landed 73 on a group of 15 players. Turned out to be CBH... skkeeee my bad.

I defended darkshore with 40 to 80 players and often times camped questers and quest givers just because i could.

Once 40 of my players turned 120 I went and took them to camp the alliance while stealing their creates for 340 loot drops.

Lets see....

OH my personal favorite was taking 91 to boralus and holding down the ship until a force came only then did i pretend to portal out as they came on the ship and we wiped them from behind.

Normally when D7 groups up on tuesdays for our guild meeting we fill orgrimmar to the gates. Yeahhhh my bad on that.

We take 40 mans into alterac valley on voice and kick the snot outta random pugs.

I dropped a 80 on 22 in zandalari against hypocryptids group. Not really sorry on that one.

Lets see what else OH 200 man raid on stormwind against 200. We crashed as we ported in.

Wanna know a secret and how i recruit? I take 40 out in the world and camp an alliance player until they gquit and transfer. Ive lost count as to how many did so... If i dont like the guild like Pride of the alliance I have someone whisper them and make them gquit with the promise that I wont kill them with the raid.... They normally obide and well... We kill them again just for giggles.

I zerg and I love to zerg but in this hostility you know what i love most? Your reaction. Its funny while you sit here and choke on popcorn and point at D7 like we are hiding some big secret.

Your adorbs keep up the great entertainment.
Evidence right there Spartanics is a tyrant and must be dealt with by any means we can muster.

Captains of the Alliance, Division VII is the true menace. Do what you can to be it guerilla tactics, small unit and squad size engagements, anything you can to help the cause. For the Alliance!
mmmMmm… musterd…. I mean....

also who brought popcorn to choke on...I did not see one butter let alone popcorn post... although I don't read all of them either...so... that might be my bad...

I make it a priority to hard target ED horde wen in instanced pvp… but that is just my way of saying hi... and I assume and usually am targeted back for it...

on a side note... it is ur duty to kill other faction players that afk in the middle of nowhere... that is the only way ppl learn... protect urself at all times

also on the side of listing recent pvp engagements... I /poked a rogue in IF the other day... he started to fight me, realized that was pointless and jumped into the lava... don't know who that was... but it was hilarious...
/popcorn
chomp chomp chomp - cough - cough - chomp chomp
/drink - dang this straw makes noise

Listen here little horde friends - errr - enemies, I like you sometimes, sometimes you do nice things and not camp me and help me do a quest. Other times, you come upon me and try to take a big ol’ ax to my backside. I don't like that, so I must return the favor.

/popcorn
chomp chomp chomp
/drink

Next time I see you coming, at me, I will claw your face, and bite your backside.
For the Alliance!!!!

/popcorn
chomp chomp chomp
/drink
Hi, So as you can see I am Spartanics. GM of D7.

Honourless cad ... you don't scare us ...
1 Like
11/06/2018 12:20 PMPosted by Spartanic
11/06/2018 11:35 AMPosted by Kasanyatsumi

I love to zerg. Hell i love to bring 80 just for the !@#$s and giggles. This is true. I have been often known to bring 200 players to wintergrasp too but that was back in legion. Lets see what have I done recently

Prelaunch I landed 73 on a group of 15 players. Turned out to be CBH... skkeeee my bad.

I defended darkshore with 40 to 80 players and often times camped questers and quest givers just because i could.

Once 40 of my players turned 120 I went and took them to camp the alliance while stealing their creates for 340 loot drops.

Lets see....

OH my personal favorite was taking 91 to boralus and holding down the ship until a force came only then did i pretend to portal out as they came on the ship and we wiped them from behind.

Normally when D7 groups up on tuesdays for our guild meeting we fill orgrimmar to the gates. Yeahhhh my bad on that.

We take 40 mans into alterac valley on voice and kick the snot outta random pugs.

I dropped a 80 on 22 in zandalari against hypocryptids group. Not really sorry on that one.

Lets see what else OH 200 man raid on stormwind against 200. We crashed as we ported in.

Wanna know a secret and how i recruit? I take 40 out in the world and camp an alliance player until they gquit and transfer. Ive lost count as to how many did so... If i dont like the guild like Pride of the alliance I have someone whisper them and make them gquit with the promise that I wont kill them with the raid.... They normally obide and well... We kill them again just for giggles.

I zerg and I love to zerg but in this hostility you know what i love most? Your reaction. Its funny while you sit here and choke on popcorn and point at D7 like we are hiding some big secret.

Cant blame your guild members when GM of d7 supports zerges and allows his guild members to post screenshots of afk players.

D7, IS7 zergfests, dishonourable players

*continues eating popcorns, receives a letter from ............. 'WOW' does this mean party time over for spartanics'? *orders more popcorns*

*claps excitedly*
11/07/2018 02:41 AMPosted by Kasanyatsumi
Cant blame your guild members when GM of d7 supports zerges and allows his guild members to post screenshots of afk players.

Ah yes our 8 Yr of fame has been us

1. Riding the coat tails of other players
2. Always hiding in our garrisons.
3. Always using Nukes.
4. Dropping banners to lag out server.
5. Never leaving our home towns but managing to be out in the world killing afk players.

-shoves the popcorn on your face- Keep eating little one. We love them stuffed and fat for roasting.
Kasanyatsumi is looking like the media attacking President of The United States Donald J. Trump. Attacking his past actions and expecting Americans to jump in shock and awe at his sexual escapades... but guess what, we already knew because he didnt hid the ball. Insert D7/SpartyMcSpartPants

Honestly Kasan, I cant know your motivations but from where I set you just seem like one bent on sowing discord in the community. So much so that it would be easy for me to believe you were behind the whole rp vs. Pvp deal that drove away many of ED's players.
Now, I hope the rest of you reading this thread continue to shrug this Kasan individual off and choose to just ignore them all together perhaps, I'd definitely prefer that.
11/07/2018 05:21 AMPosted by Spartanic

Ah yes our 8 Yr of fame has been us

1. Riding the coat tails of other players
2. Always hiding in our garrisons.
3. Always using Nukes.
4. Dropping banners to lag out server.
5. Never leaving our home towns but managing to be out in the world killing afk players.

-shoves the popcorn on your face- Keep eating little one. We love them stuffed and fat for roasting.

That’s pretty accurate since you came to ED. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Classy posts by D7 here. Hard to imagine people can be so ignorant.

Pride about constantly needing a bigger group. Pride in being a douche bag? Pride in the ability to crash laggy servers instead of using skill. Seriously messed up.... I don't get people these days. Pretty sure I'd be embarrassed to be a part of that.
2 Likes
if u cant smell the sarcasm and content for belittling the post that is wat sparta is doing... second, the lvl 1 has been trolling since post one and u guys continue to humor him... third, why does hollyforrest keep queueing into our av's but I don't see whole groups of d7 (im sure u can out comp us with a full premade, but it would be fun to run into a group or 2...lol)

and then talks about ashran and old stuff got me reminiscing of WoD's lil road between the two forts.... good times... whether it was just honor 1v1's, or groups pushing and retreating.... good times...
11/06/2018 12:20 PMPosted by Spartanic

Lets see....

D7, IS7 zergfests, dishonourable players

*continues eating popcorns, receives a letter from ............. 'WOW' does this mean party time over for spartanics'? *orders more popcorns*

*claps excitedly*

Their stealth squad struggles against us. Theres no fear.